or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Damn, if the douchefriend doesn't exist, that kills my hopes that I am not the world's biggest douche.
douchefriend=bigfoot?
Hopefully this will provide some proof of whether douchefriend actually exists. I , for one, certainly hope that we get some great posts from last night.
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW I wonder how long 'till '86 makes it to US cable TV? I am watching the first 2 episodes tonight. Definitely looking forward to it.
I might be interested. Pics please.
I have a pair of Tricker's boots and they are definitely worth the money. Wish these were a size smaller.
Definitely interested in the nos vintage shoes. Size?
Just broke out my Stows for the fall, good idea for a thread. I was just thinking about doing the same earlier today. Definitely looking forward to weaing these within the next few days! Love these boots.
I booked an appointment each time I went to Crow's Nest, however, I had no trouble getting the day/time I wanted. Haircut was $25.
Went to Crow's Nest a few weeks ago. Nice laidback, retro vibe. The cold PBR is a nice touch! Getting a haircut every 2-3 weeks won't break the bank. Hopefully, straight razor shaves will be offered soon.