or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Just placed my order for a Navy Fistail, size medium. Finally a reason to look forward to the snow!
I just found the exact photo I needed to see. A photo of the fishtail on a person who is 5'11" and 175 lbs. Looks great! Will be placing an order for a medium navy fishtail this week. Hope nobody minds that I borrow this photo.
I will be placing an order for a fishtail parka, but I need some advice regarding which size to order. I am 5'11", my weight is 180 lbs. My thought is that a size medium will be best, but I may order a size large just to be safe. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Looking to purchase a pair of boots: Alden, Tricker's,or Red Wing GT's. Size 9.5 US or 8.5 UK for Tricker's. Willing to pay fair amount based upon condition. Please contact me and let me know what you have. Must be willing to ship to Toronto, Canada. Thanks in advance!
Picked these up in the cognac colour. Normally wear a size 43, but 42 in these boots fit well. I'm not a big fan of the antiquing, but at $175 (minus 10%), these are a good buy. Definitely nowhere near Trickers quality, but these seem to be good value for a 'knock around' boot. I made the mistake of buying these early in the afternoon and had to walk around for a few hours with a large Aldo bag
You have always insisted on paying. Does that mean that she has offered to pay? Did she offer to pay on a few occasions, you insisted on paying, now she just expects you to pay? These answers might help to determine the outcome of your situation,
I received my chinos a few days ago. Great fit! Unfortunately, I have yet to wear them other than to try on. The chinos were shipped with a button missing on the fly. Are original buttons available, if so, how do I go about attaching it? I have sent an email, but no reply.
Definitely! Please post photos, etc.
The suit would be very uncomfortable. Very stiff, itchy and worst of all, you would get splinters. ....ooops, nevermind, I thought you said wood.
I just discovered this site and I don't recall reading about it anywhere on styleforum. If you are interested in a WAYW site for women, this is it. Hopefully you guys won't go all pervy and use it for 'would you hit it?' or any fap related activities. Damn, I already feel like I am going to regret this. http://chicisimo.com/fashion/page/4/?_t=1304816532942