or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

WTT: SNS Herning Stark sweater, size Medium Looking to trade my BNWT Black SNS Herning Stark sweater, size medium, for a Stark in Burgundy or Sea Blue. Let me know what you have. Thanks NOTE: Now Listed For Sale
WTT: SNS Herning Stark sweater, size Medium I have 2 SNS Herning Stark sweaters sized medium, one Black and one Navy. The navy colour is quite dark, so I don't need both sweaters. I am interested in trading one of my sweaters for a Medium SNS Herning Stark in Burgundy or Sea Blue. The black Stark is BNWT, it was just delivered today and only tried on once. I have had the navy Stark for a few days and have worn it once. Thanks
I have a M Black Stark and a M Navy Stark. The navy is quite dark, so I don't think I want both colours. If somebody has a medium Burgundy or Sea Blue they are looking to trade, let me know.
It looks like they deduct the VAT from the purchase price when you review your order.
Ordered my fishtail early December, hopefully it will arrive soon. Thankfully, the weather in Toronto is being extremely co-operative this winter! Still no snow and temp. has been mild.I am secretly wishing for a blizzard just after the fishtail comes.
I ordered a black Stark from stoy-munkholm. I think it is the last size medium they had in stock. A good deal at just under $200 with shipping. Update: Just checked the website to see if my order was processed. Luckily it went through since it appears that they are now sold out.
Hey Drew, Looking forward to getting my Fishtail soon. We are having a couple of warm-ish days here in Toronto after the freezing weather earlier this week. What is the TOJ situation regarding shipments over the next few weeks?
Payment sent. Thanks!
Just a quick question for those who have received shipping info for their Fishtail Parka. How long ago did you place your orders?
Payment sent. Thanks!