or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

FedEx and UPS almost always hit you with duty and taxes. Regular mail (Canada Post, USPS, Royal Mail) usually passes through customs without any extra fees.
Looks like a perfect fit. What size is this?
Thanks, it's an M. For reference I am a hair under 5' 11" and 42" around the chest, the fit is spot on. I have the navy Stark in M and it fits quite well. I'm 5'11" and 40" chest. I'll probably be picking up an Amalgam in M as well.
Looks good. What size?
I wouldn't size down unless the body of the sweater is too big. The length you mention seems to be normal for the Stark.
I have sensitive skin and usually find wool to be very itchy. I am able to wear my Stark with only a thin t-shirt underneath without any problems. Perhaps it varies from sweater to sweater.
If someone decides to sell their Inverallan 3A, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Looking to purchase an Inverallan cardigan, preferably style 3A. Will buy or trade for my SNS Herning Stark, size M, Black. Let me know what you have. Cheers
BNWT SNS Herning Stark, colour Black, size Medium. The Stark cardigan was first issued in 1971 and has been a fall staple ever since it’s debut. This version comes in black with large donut buttons and pure, new virgin wool. The complex knit patterns on the cardigan are very intricate and can only be achieved through years of experience with the ancient machines that now reside in Herning, Denmark. The high neck is great for keeping warm while the body of the cardigan...
BNWT SNS Herning Stark, colour Black, size Medium. The Stark cardigan was first issued in 1971 and has been a fall staple ever since it’s debut. This version comes in black with large donut buttons and pure, new virgin wool. The complex knit patterns on the cardigan are very intricate and can only be achieved through years of experience with the ancient machines that now reside in Herning, Denmark. The high neck is great for keeping warm while the body of the cardigan...