or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Didn't he just start this thread less than 2 weeks ago? Sheeeesh! Seems to be pretty fast in starting a paypal dispute.
I have an opportunity to purchase a Cameraman (harris tweed + mackintosh) in size 48. Slighty unsure of the sizing on this jacket. I am about a 39" chest + 33" waist + 5'11". From the posts in this thread, it seems that people of comparable measurements are wearing the Cameraman in a 48. Do any of you wish you had gone with a size 50 instead?
I just sent Drew an email about the Fishtail. I'll post back here when I get a reply.
Stark has been sold. Thanks!
Stark has been sold. Thanks!
How early?
It seems that there are quite a few people waiting for their Fishtails. What is the latest news anyone has received regarding delivery? I will send Drew an email and post any info I get.
FedEx and UPS almost always hit you with duty and taxes. Regular mail (Canada Post, USPS, Royal Mail) usually passes through customs without any extra fees.
Looks like a perfect fit. What size is this?
Thanks, it's an M. For reference I am a hair under 5' 11" and 42" around the chest, the fit is spot on. I have the navy Stark in M and it fits quite well. I'm 5'11" and 40" chest. I'll probably be picking up an Amalgam in M as well.