or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

PM sent regarding the boots. Thanks.
This jumper is made from 100 % lambs wool and was inspired by the jumper worn by Tom Bourdillon who was a British Mountaineer and a member of the team, which made the first ascent of Mount Everest. When he was pictured wearing the jumper it was on inside out and back to front; his explanation for this was when your at a certain height you just don’t care which way you wear your jumper. Nigel Cabourn’s re-creation of the jumper is called 4 Way Roll Neck because, like Tom,...
My size 48 Cameraman will be delivered this week. After reading all the posts in this thread, I am pretty sure that it will be slightly on the small side for me. If this is the case, I just wanted to give a heads up that I will be either selling it or looking to trade for a larger size. Feel free to send a pm if you have any interest. Cheers.
I'm actually thinking of selling mine. Bought way too many sweaters this season. Nixda, If you decide to sell your roll neck, let me know. I am definitely interested.
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Used but not abused. Still loads of life left in these sturdy country brogues! Priced to move! $210 shipped in Can/US. SOLD, Thanks
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Used but not abused. Still loads of life left in these sturdy country brogues! Priced to move! $210 shipped in Can/US. Price is firm. Sold, thanks!
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Used but not abused. Still lots of life left in these sturdy boots! Priced for fast sale! $210 US shipped to Can/US
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Used, but not abused. Still lots of life left in these boots! Priced to fast sale! $210 shipped in Canada/US.
Selling a pair of used Tricker's Malton boots. Size 8 UK, width 5 (medium width for Tricker's). C shade. Worn, but not abused. Still lots of life left in these boots. Priced to move quickly! Please forgive the crappy photos, boots haven't been cleaned/polished in ages. $210 shipped in Canada/US.
Superdenim site seems to be working fine now. Still some good deals if you are size 48.