or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Supposedly they had some issues regarding sizing. Some of the items they received had labels with the wrong size indicated. so they went off of actual chest measurements. Hopefully others will post experiences with their purchases.
I am hoping some of the other Cabourn fans will be able to help me out. I ordered the denim Notch Work Jacket-size 50 from the Marrkt sale. I have just received it today. It only has one tag which reads "Jacket/Shirt, Size No.2". The camo Notch Work Jacket I bought two years ago,which is size 50, has the same type of tag, but it is "Jacket/Shirt, Size No.3". It also has a size 50 tag. So, did Marrkt send me a size 50 or a size 48? Judging from the fit, it is definitely...
Sale started on Oct.18 and ran for 72 hrs. I assume that the sale is well over.
Brand new Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket, size Large. -65% polyester 35% cotton -Two inside pockets -Large back pocket -Throat tab -Shoulder lining -Made in New York -The Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket – another EG staple, the Cruiser Jacket is a hoarder’s dream with pockets for every occasion, including a pretty massive poacher’s pocket on the back In excellent condition, only worn once, so it is pretty much 'as new'. $175 shipped within Canada, US. Please...
That is a great deal on the Mallory jackets. No Cabourn knitwear in the sale uinfortunately.
Does anyone have info on this Cabourn x Bauer jacket? Year it was produced?
I have a 15% off TBS code as well. PRE-FW13-91B0DAAE To whoever uses it: Please post a reply in this thread to let others know it has been used Cheers, J
Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket, size Large. -65% polyester 35% cotton -Two inside pockets -Large back pocket -Throat tab -Shoulder lining -Made in New York -The Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket – another EG staple, the Cruiser Jacket is a hoarder’s dream with pockets for every occasion, including a pretty massive poacher’s pocket on the back Worn once, practically brand new. $185 + shipping from Toronto, Canada. $175 shipped within Canada, US. Please contact for...
I have a 2011 TOJ Fishtail Parka, Navy, size M, which I am thinking of selling. I am interested in a local sale in Toronto. Shipping will be quite expensive and time consuming, so 'local only' for the time being. I have worn the parka for approx. 2 months, it is in excellent condition with no issues whatsoever. Please refer to the many posts, questions + answers already available regarding fit, construction, materials, etc. I am only interested in a hassle-free...
I have a 2011 TOJ Fishtail Parka, Navy, size M, which I am thinking of selling. I am interested in a local sale in Toronto. Shipping will be quite expensive and time consuming, so 'local only' for the time being. I have worn the parka for approx. 2 months, it is in excellent condition with no issues whatsoever. Please refer to the many posts, questions + answers already available regarding fit, construction, materials, etc. I am only interested in a hassle-free...