or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

No, but it doesn't hurt to ask!
Marrkt was quite fast in their initial response, however, my last email has been ignored for several days. I have shipped the jacket back, unfortunately, at a cost of $60. I will get a refund, but I have not received an answer from them regarding the return shipping cost.
Marrkt have been quite good with their customer service. I am sending it back tomorrow for a refund. I'm on the hook for return shipping, but it could be worse.
Let me know if interested, jacket will be returned tomorrow! Picked this up in the Marrkt sale. Will be returning for a refund within the next day or two. A great deal, but unfortunately there was a mix-up with the sizing, and I received a size 48. Only looking to recoup my original costs, $220, willing to take a loss on the FedEx import costs. $220.00 $200 plus shipping. Actual measurements: pit-pit: "20 shoulder-shoulder: "17 sleeve: "25.5
My denim notch work jacket is definitely smaller than a size 50, probably a size 48. The label inside which indicates that it is a 'size no.2' is correct. Unfortunately, the people at Marrkt decided that it corresponded to a size 50. From my experience, Cabourn items which have both sizing tags indicate that size 2=48 and size 3=50. So, I will now have to ship the jacket back to Marrkt (at my expense) for a refund. If anyone is interested in this at my cost, $220.00, let...
Supposedly they had some issues regarding sizing. Some of the items they received had labels with the wrong size indicated. so they went off of actual chest measurements. Hopefully others will post experiences with their purchases.
I am hoping some of the other Cabourn fans will be able to help me out. I ordered the denim Notch Work Jacket-size 50 from the Marrkt sale. I have just received it today. It only has one tag which reads "Jacket/Shirt, Size No.2". The camo Notch Work Jacket I bought two years ago,which is size 50, has the same type of tag, but it is "Jacket/Shirt, Size No.3". It also has a size 50 tag. So, did Marrkt send me a size 50 or a size 48? Judging from the fit, it is definitely...
Hi, I am interested in the Cushman round wabash shirt. Any photos, measurements, etc., you can send? Thanks, John
Sale started on Oct.18 and ran for 72 hrs. I assume that the sale is well over.
Brand new Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket, size Large. -65% polyester 35% cotton -Two inside pockets -Large back pocket -Throat tab -Shoulder lining -Made in New York -The Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket – another EG staple, the Cruiser Jacket is a hoarder’s dream with pockets for every occasion, including a pretty massive poacher’s pocket on the back In excellent condition, only worn once, so it is pretty much 'as new'. $175 shipped within Canada, US. Please...