or Connect

Posts by mcqueen

Hi, I am interested in the Cushman round wabash shirt. Any photos, measurements, etc., you can send? Thanks, John
Sale started on Oct.18 and ran for 72 hrs. I assume that the sale is well over.
Brand new Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket, size Large. -65% polyester 35% cotton -Two inside pockets -Large back pocket -Throat tab -Shoulder lining -Made in New York -The Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket – another EG staple, the Cruiser Jacket is a hoarder’s dream with pockets for every occasion, including a pretty massive poacher’s pocket on the back In excellent condition, only worn once, so it is pretty much 'as new'. $175 shipped within Canada, US. Please...
That is a great deal on the Mallory jackets. No Cabourn knitwear in the sale uinfortunately.
Does anyone have info on this Cabourn x Bauer jacket? Year it was produced?
I have a 15% off TBS code as well. PRE-FW13-91B0DAAE To whoever uses it: Please post a reply in this thread to let others know it has been used Cheers, J
Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket, size Large. -65% polyester 35% cotton -Two inside pockets -Large back pocket -Throat tab -Shoulder lining -Made in New York -The Engineered Garments Cruiser Jacket – another EG staple, the Cruiser Jacket is a hoarder’s dream with pockets for every occasion, including a pretty massive poacher’s pocket on the back Worn once, practically brand new. $185 + shipping from Toronto, Canada. $175 shipped within Canada, US. Please contact for...
I have a 2011 TOJ Fishtail Parka, Navy, size M, which I am thinking of selling. I am interested in a local sale in Toronto. Shipping will be quite expensive and time consuming, so 'local only' for the time being. I have worn the parka for approx. 2 months, it is in excellent condition with no issues whatsoever. Please refer to the many posts, questions + answers already available regarding fit, construction, materials, etc. I am only interested in a hassle-free...
I have a 2011 TOJ Fishtail Parka, Navy, size M, which I am thinking of selling. I am interested in a local sale in Toronto. Shipping will be quite expensive and time consuming, so 'local only' for the time being. I have worn the parka for approx. 2 months, it is in excellent condition with no issues whatsoever. Please refer to the many posts, questions + answers already available regarding fit, construction, materials, etc. I am only interested in a hassle-free...
Is there a commitment from the seller to not cancel the auctions next time around? It is quite a nuisance to follow an item for several days, with the intention to place a bid, only to have the seller cancel the auction. I usually do not bother with a seller who goes about his auctions in this manner.