or Connect

Posts by ShadoWing

Hi David, Just reading up on your reviews here and I'm interested in getting a 2-piece suit made, a sports coat, and maybe several trousers. I was wondering about the cut they're taking out of Gilt City and would rather get it from you directly so as to keep as much profit for yourself. Was wondering how that pricing would work out? Thanks
Up for sale is the beautiful Audio Technica ATH-W5000. They don't make these anymore, I believe, and I haven't been able to use them as much as I want to because of frequent travel for work (more frequent use of my ESW9's). That being said, they're in great condition, sound quite warm, and come with: Headphones (of course) Velvet-lined carrying case 1/4" to 1/8" converter Can ship for actual costs (priority mail with insurance and tracking covered) or local pickup in...
Received all 5 of my pocket squares today, and they all look gorgeous! Here are the ones I bought: white linen black and white gingham navy blue gingham white satin squares with lavender stripes pink cotton gingham Thanks again! Will definitely have to check out what else you've got!
what's the size on the gamo belt??
nice!!! i can't wait for mine
I just want to add in a bit here, I have this wallet in black so it is definitely an authentic design: bought from the gucci store at woodbury
wow looks good, i work around there so if you're hosting something I'll definitely drop by!
are these still available???
sent a pm!
hi is the BR shirt still available?