or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

i own these. sizing is pretty spot on with your regular size, as you said. i normally wear a 32 in j.crew chinos and got a 32 in these. i've always just thrown these in the wash and then hung dry it, let me know how it turns out if you do a tumble dry.and you're right again, they do start looking like the sanforized version after wear. i've had mine for over 6 months now and the fade is very similar.
its hard to say, i range between a S and M in j.crew coats. i usually wear a S in their button ups, and a M in sweaters. i tried on a S which fit well except in the shoulders and armpitt area.i'll second that. mine is due for a waxing... do u guys get them rewaxed after every season?
for those interested in the parka, i would recommend trying it on. i know u guys are talking about a different parka, but i tried on the "falmouth" one and it was tight around the shoulders. difficult to lift my arms perpendicular to my chest. not sure if you would have the same issue with snorkel. http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/outerwear/cotton/PRDOVR~03761/03761.jsp
hopefully! yeah in terms of denim and chinos there was a good amount, but for tops there wasnt a great selection. did u end up getting anything?
tons of low straight and bootcut denim today... a few of those black cat varsities, leathers, cord jkts, chinos. good seeing you again hoit!
anyone interested in the wallace & barnes bomber?
from another forum...Empire State. Dave, I'm gonna have to disagree. I am liking that varsity! Interesting they are bringing the black cat back this season. I mentioned this before but the indian head patch jkt that came out last year, a matching hat dropped a season later as well.
yup text me lmk what time you're heading over.
I need a Razr in NYC!Damn, that sucks. How do the other 2 collections look?
empire state sounds promising. not too sure about the cowboy or artist themes tho.