or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

hopefully! yeah in terms of denim and chinos there was a good amount, but for tops there wasnt a great selection. did u end up getting anything?
tons of low straight and bootcut denim today... a few of those black cat varsities, leathers, cord jkts, chinos. good seeing you again hoit!
anyone interested in the wallace & barnes bomber?
from another forum...Empire State. Dave, I'm gonna have to disagree. I am liking that varsity! Interesting they are bringing the black cat back this season. I mentioned this before but the indian head patch jkt that came out last year, a matching hat dropped a season later as well.
yup text me lmk what time you're heading over.
I need a Razr in NYC!Damn, that sucks. How do the other 2 collections look?
empire state sounds promising. not too sure about the cowboy or artist themes tho.
its a great mid-weight shirt, it has a hint of distressing but not much. i'll PM you some photos.
if u are between a XS and a S, i would go with a S since its a layering piece and a XS would probably be too tight. i have a S laying aroung somewhere and can send u measurements tonight/tomorrow.
saw this over the wkd, looks much better in person than the stock photo. good layering piece. it's a darker navy. havent seen the military olive one yet though.