or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Bananagrabber They don't make a 31 waist in the raw I don't think.... I usually get 31 inch waists in Jcrew jeans, and originally sized up to the 32x32 raw 484's but they were super loose. So I returned them for the 30x32s which were a touch tight in the waist at first, and have stretched to be comfortable, but nothing too dramatic. I have only worn them about a dozen times though. No washes. they sell them...
Quote: Originally Posted by palma Yeah I am looking for something that is about 3 sizes down from the sea of XLs on ebay. Are Factory Outlet still the primary place to look for RRL. Which ones should be looking into for thing like Chambray (especially Red if that could even be possible) and Belts? there are a good amount of belts on sale (i believe 30-50% off) at the NYC RRLs.
Quote: Originally Posted by reedobandito Looks great buddy, got the same size meself. Alright guys, quick question: I'm about to swoop a sweet APC unlined navy cotton blazer on eBay, and I was wondering how easy it will be to find the matching pants, so I can have a full suit. Should I message the company directly, or does someone know a dealer that's selling dark navy APC cotton trousers this season? hey bud, try calling the APC store in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Aggie13 I have 2 pair of the 484. The resin crinkle and black resin crinkle. The indigo resin crinkle have not been washed and have stretched quite a bit BUT the black resin crinkle have been washed and have NOT stretched much. I live in Texas so they don't get worn too often here either. I personally didn't mind them stretching since I didn't like them being too tight. sorry for the confusion, i was referring...
please delete this thread, a new one has been created. thank you! http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...84#post4647784
Please post any unanswered questions in this thread, thank you.   PayPal ONLY All prices include shipping and PayPal fees Shipping will be done via USPS Priority w/ Delivery Confirmation in the Continental US International buyers please contact me for adjusted pricing   RRL Kon Tiki Red Button Up, in size Small and Medium (shirt is darker in person, as photo was taken with a strong flash) Brand New w/ Tags Retail: $185 Was Asking: $130 shipped...
Quote: Originally Posted by Harbin http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/jc...3441/43441.jsp +1 on sweatpants hook it up harbin lmk what size u need!
for those who have the 484 selvedge denim and have worn them for a while, how much do they stretch? a SA told me they dont stretch much and to stick to my true size...i'm a true 32x30. but i've heard others saying to get the 31x30. thoughts?
Quote: Originally Posted by Kvc06 Can anyone get me a good deal on the sweatpants they have in store? I think they're $58 and "vintage fleece" PM me the link!
Quote: Originally Posted by Harbin well then you need to measure from below your ass because zac wears it like a douchebag thanks for that, gave me a good chuckle.