or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

ahhhh maybe it was the photo rakuten used, bc it looked lighter in their photos compared to yours. in your shots, the brown is darker, and looks much better!
hmmmm not feeling those boots... leather is too shiny for my taste.
i'm not disagreeing with you, i'm just sharing my opinion. but agreed, lets drop the conversation. i dont want to talk about flys anymore.
NAHHHHHHHHHH SON
im not saying its difficult, i'm just saying its easier for a zipfly. there is a difference but i wont get into semantics.all i'm saying, like someone before me in this thread, is that when i'm drunk and i need to take a piss, i'd much rather have a zipfly than buttons. buttons mean i have to take off the belt as well
that shirt is my favorite item from kon tiki. i'm glad u posted those photos because the ones i took in my listing were with the flash on, and u can clearly see the difference. definitely agree that this shirt looks much better in person!here are my pics:
i actually love the stitching on those low straights! and agreed, the fit is great on those.
YES! looked amazing, i cant pull it off haha. there was also this sweater with a cowboy riding a horse on the back... couldnt pull that off either!
true, but if you look at it the other way, if its easier to do something one way, why not stick to doing it the easier way as opposed to opting to do it another method, thats slightly harder?i think of chopsticks (yes i'm asian)... i'd much rather use a fork for 95% of the food i eat, than fumbling around with a pair of chopsticks.
they have golden browns at the NYC retail locations. i'd be willing to proxy, let me know. i think you were referring to the outlet though...i was also able to take a look at the fall catalogue in store. they're brining back that shawl with oversized ribbed collar and sleeve collars, this time in grey. a few button ups i definitely want to pick up!