or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

bears a resemblance to this jkt i bought last year, only RRL jkt i have in a Small, i wear a Medium usually for their outerwear.
RL Country isnt new, are u referring to Denim & Supply? Country has been around since the 90s (i think even the 80s?).
froosh, i posted measurements above!
i wouldnt say they were vanity sized, but the kon tiki shirts are 1/2" wider pit to pit than the red chambray.
measurements below!here's a question for you guys. alot of ppl are asking me for shoulder measurements, is that the same as yoke width, as per this video?http://vimeo.com/5578363RRL Red ChambrayMeasurements, Small:pit to pit: 20.5"pit to sleeve: 20"bottom of collar to bottom of shirt: 29 1/4"yoke width - 16.5"Measurements, Medium:pit to pit: 22"pit to sleeve: 20 3/4"bottom of collar to bottom of shirt: 30"yoke width - 17"might as well post measurements of the blue ones...
measurements posted!
i have the red chambrays up with measurements for those that requested
what size are those? looks bulky around the waist
saturdays shirts run small. i wear a S in j crew button ups, but i need a M in saturdays. i'll have measurements up later this week.
i wondered the same thing. but i dont think all saturdays items go on sale. on the website, only 3 of 15 or so items are discounted. i dont think i've ever seen the oxford go on sale.