or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

there is some variation with the hats, but i typically wear a M. back in my college days i wore a 7 3/8 fitted if that helps.
It's better bc it's RRL lol. That was also my first thought when I saw them, looks like a pair of Keds. The SA said it's selvedge and will change color with wear and sun, something to that extent.
Not my steez but here u go
Actually, you did.
That dude Johnny5fingers actually worked at a RL store?
thanks for the clarification, makes sense. i thought the bit about RL having sales to figure out who is abusing their discount and then firing them was a little much.
didn't realize that they also made an olive colored version of the quilted overshirt, its on sale now too!
A $0.99 starting bid and $50 BIN lolI remember that story haha. Dave get back to me on PM pls!
I'm surprised you asked Stu. In all the times that you've messaged me privately about sales at stores and outlets, not once did I mention that I work there in any of my replies. Why would you assume otherwise?EDIT: Let me repeat, I do NOT make a dime out of this. Everyone I've done business with here knows whats up, I just choose not to broadcast and tend to stick to the ppl I've been dealing with for some time. If you have any other questions feel free to message me...
saw this in person, on my hit list.