or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

finally put on my first pair of 484 slim raws today. i got it true to size (32x30), lets see how much they stretch! im pretty sure i could have squeezed into a 31x30 but my thighs and calves would have not forgiven me.
hahahaha will do!
haha well get ready for more photos soon! figured i would have time to list everything since hurricane irene is going to screw up the weekend.
weird bc the grassy hills from last year arent the same color. these are it:
i believe so. for instance, RAW goes for $220 in a RRL store, ONE RINSE for $230, and then "???" sells at $300+what is that last wash called?
been lazy as hell, but hopefully i'll get around to listing my outlet finds next week 4sale. have about 15 items, mostly slim fits in blue, some whites, and a pair of oxbloods. question - what is the "style" called for the slims that's been washed? meaning, it goes from "raw" to "one rinse" to "???"
what season is that from? havent tried it...froosh, i actually like those triangles haha
i've tried on that jacket before and wasnt a big fan of the fit. esp. if you're looking for a bomber style jacket. this one goes straight down on the sides, and is cut short.there is a blue bomber jacket out this season, someone posted photos a while back.
this is one of the items i got at woodbury... anyone know what they're called? the tag was incorrect when i bought it.
+1, got that one too. the black nylon is a nice touch. although i had to size up on it, i usually wear S and got a M in it. the S was just a little too fitted around the midsection.