or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

i know it'll be obvious once someone responds, but what does PSR stand for?
yup almost exactly the same, only difference i noticed was a small pen slit (not sure what the correct term is) on the left chest pocket. let me know if u need a proxy.
yup it was at barneys.
i know a few ppl were looking for the red chambray a while back, it's on sale for $129 (from $250). they had S and M i believe. willing to do a free proxy since i will be going back later this week to get a cap. let me know!
damn that sucks. what sizes did they have left in the denim? i didnt bother going bc they told me it was only 34s and 40s.
PayPal ONLY Shipping will be via USPS Priority w/ Tracking in the Continental US. International buyers please contact me for adjusted pricing. No returns. Thank you. RRL Empire Jacket, size S and M Brand New w/ Tags Retail: $690 Asking: $350 Camo Vest, size XL Brand New w/ Tags Retail: $390 Asking: $150 Jungle Jacket, size L Brand New w/ Tags Retail: $1,600 Asking: $850 Indigo Denim New York Market Tote Bag Brand New w/...
when i saw the denim and supply stuff on the macy's website, that's exactly what came to mind... very Abercrombie looking.
was going to check out woodbury today, but called ahead and all they had left were size 34 and 40 in the slim fits. ah well...
i had a pair of the buckleback chinos, although not selvedge, and they were way too big. the fit almost reminded me of wide legs.
i called woodbury and the SA told me they were men's denim, not women. but he didnt actually go and check. i was contemplating making a trip out there tomorrow, but not for fucking womens denim. in the photo u posted, i compared it to mine and couldnt tell the difference. i know someone mentioned that the pocket is smaller, can you (or anyone) post a side by side comparison?