or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

i believe so. for instance, RAW goes for $220 in a RRL store, ONE RINSE for $230, and then "???" sells at $300+what is that last wash called?
been lazy as hell, but hopefully i'll get around to listing my outlet finds next week 4sale. have about 15 items, mostly slim fits in blue, some whites, and a pair of oxbloods. question - what is the "style" called for the slims that's been washed? meaning, it goes from "raw" to "one rinse" to "???"
what season is that from? havent tried it...froosh, i actually like those triangles haha
i've tried on that jacket before and wasnt a big fan of the fit. esp. if you're looking for a bomber style jacket. this one goes straight down on the sides, and is cut short.there is a blue bomber jacket out this season, someone posted photos a while back.
this is one of the items i got at woodbury... anyone know what they're called? the tag was incorrect when i bought it.
+1, got that one too. the black nylon is a nice touch. although i had to size up on it, i usually wear S and got a M in it. the S was just a little too fitted around the midsection.
dont they have black every season?
NAMOR, i posted measurements of the RRL red chambray in L
pit to pit: 24"pit to sleeve: 21"bottom of collar to bottom of shirt: 31"yoke width - 17 5/8"
its good to know i didnt miss anything the last few days haha. just got back from woodbury, polo outlet had a decent amount of RRL. alot of white slims in small ass sizes, blue slims in big ass sizes. lots of henleys M to XL, red plaid jacket XL, some tobaccos, and a few button ups but all big sizes. no one was at the RRL racks. i found a few items and will list them at some point in the coming weeks, but here they are if any one is interested. olive colored trench...