Posts by deez nuts

nice pickup! i've seen that jacket in person and it is amazing.
already stated, but yeah go true to size. i have 2 RRL henleys in my B&S, both size medium, if you want to see sizing.
for those that asked about the measurements of the new denim i had, its now up on my B&S. discounted all the older stuff as well.
picked up the broken-in chinos in honey brown today. if anyone wants the grey version, their webstore has them on sale for $40! also, added some new items and discounted the old stuff in my B&S if anyone is interested.
10/16 UPDATE: NEW ITEMS ADDED AND PRICE DROPS ON EVERYTHING ELSE! RRL / J. Crew / APC !!!
saw this on complex RSVP Gallery Shows You How To Wash Your A.P.C. Denim http://www.complex.com/style/2011/10/rsvp-gallery-shows-you-how-to-care-for-your-apc-denim
i havent listed these yet, maybe in the next week or so. they might work for you, depending on the actual measurements.slim fit, one rinse 30x32slim fit, one rinse 31x34low straight, one rinse 32x32
i got a suspicious email from paypal, coming from p2p@paypal.com, saying i was getting too many payments marked as "gifts" haha. i am, but that email looks funky.
just to cosign on what froosh said, i own a CG vest and that thing is warm as hell. their jackets are mostly boxy though and are made more for functionality before anything else. i think a SA once told me that the police in canada all wear CG? that was a while ago tho.
added some new stuff fellas, and dropped prices on everything else.