or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

pit to pit: 24"pit to sleeve: 21"bottom of collar to bottom of shirt: 31"yoke width - 17 5/8"
its good to know i didnt miss anything the last few days haha. just got back from woodbury, polo outlet had a decent amount of RRL. alot of white slims in small ass sizes, blue slims in big ass sizes. lots of henleys M to XL, red plaid jacket XL, some tobaccos, and a few button ups but all big sizes. no one was at the RRL racks. i found a few items and will list them at some point in the coming weeks, but here they are if any one is interested. olive colored trench...
i say the right one, only bc i'm adverse to yellow.
sorry, just the sizes listed.$170 shipped.thanks man!
are there any outlet coupons out right now, or whats the current % off? may swing by woodbury tomorrow.
phil are u talking about the blue one? its definitely not an everyday blazer, but a nice piece for a special event.
damn i would buy that shirt, but its a "supply shirt". i had to sell my S khaki colored one bc it was too tight around the midsection.
lol are they your size?
i saw one of the SAs wearing the Colburn tweed last week, and it looked great. didnt get the chance to try it on though.
7 week bump finally! will drop prices on the majority of items soon!