or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

$30 for shipping?
i'll take pics of the brown wallet and post them up by the weekend!
the store on broadway
no problem man! glad you got them quickly.
nice, i have this in brown but have never used it. a bit too bulky for me... might list it when SF makes that "new change" in the B&S.
i'm the other way around, i thought the "grassy hills" (the green tinted pair) were only available in low straight. i have a pair in 32x32 that i've been trying to sell but no luck... according to the SA, this colorway didnt do too well instore. i dont know why, personally i have a 31x30 and love them. well, maybe bc retail was $360 haha.
nice pickup!
i actually prefer selling on SF vs eBay. i have had a few lowball offers on SF, but for the most part ppl are ready to buy when they contact you. on eBay, u have to deal with listing fees, then final value fees, and now they have some other fee on top of that. with SF, if the buyer trusts you, you can get them to send payment as a gift so there are no extraneous fees to deal with.
can you post a pic of the tag?
is there still a 500 message limit for your inbox? there used to be a status update (i.e. you've used 300 of your 500), cant find that anymore.