or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

Not my steez but here u go
Actually, you did.
That dude Johnny5fingers actually worked at a RL store?
thanks for the clarification, makes sense. i thought the bit about RL having sales to figure out who is abusing their discount and then firing them was a little much.
didn't realize that they also made an olive colored version of the quilted overshirt, its on sale now too!
A $0.99 starting bid and $50 BIN lolI remember that story haha. Dave get back to me on PM pls!
I'm surprised you asked Stu. In all the times that you've messaged me privately about sales at stores and outlets, not once did I mention that I work there in any of my replies. Why would you assume otherwise?EDIT: Let me repeat, I do NOT make a dime out of this. Everyone I've done business with here knows whats up, I just choose not to broadcast and tend to stick to the ppl I've been dealing with for some time. If you have any other questions feel free to message me...
saw this in person, on my hit list.
If anyone is looking for full priced goods off the RL site for 35-40% off, send me a PM. This is a limited time offer. I'm not making anything out of this, trying to help out those who have assisted me in the past, or have done business with before. Avocado, I plan on going back in the next few weeks and will let you know if I see it!
i picked up a hooded version of that pullover shirt at a sample sale last year. metal clasps instead of buttons, color is the same.