or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

If anyone is looking for full priced goods off the RL site for 35-40% off, send me a PM. This is a limited time offer. I'm not making anything out of this, trying to help out those who have assisted me in the past, or have done business with before. Avocado, I plan on going back in the next few weeks and will let you know if I see it!
i picked up a hooded version of that pullover shirt at a sample sale last year. metal clasps instead of buttons, color is the same.
sorry i didn't check.
i think they had some small sizes but i can't recall.the aviator hat is a M, i have a few of those.
I've seen them being sold at the Mansion and RRL stores.
Woodbury haul from last week, favorite is the quilted flight vest and aviator bag! Keeping some, the rest are up for grabs in my sig. Avocado, sorry bud but my gf is holding onto the beachcomber. I'm partial to it as well. If I see any on future visits I'll let you know.
i was looking at that belt, nice pickup!
This one is a keeper, but wanted to share... "RL Vintage" belt from the last Home Sale. I'll post flicks of last week's Woodbury haul later today.
Haha I took them making sure no one was watching. I could care less about getting asked to put away my phone but figured some of you would appreciate the flicks, so I tried to be inconspicuous about it.I didn't see any slim fits. The indigo color ones were straight legs.This is the one.
Found these at Woodbury at the Children's Polo store