or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

SA's get commission. most of them are helpful...1 of the fairly new guys at West Broadway though, every time i've seen him he would tell me that "this item isn't going to make it to sale bc it's limited edition, it's flying off the racks..." he probably sold cars before this.
just got back from vaca, hope everyone had a great new year's. a RRL fit from a few days ago, beach weather was great but now back in the cold.
i believe @boxdok did as well
did anyone get the leather brim long bill? looks very different in person than in stock photos. the leather looks alot better and the crown is less waxy looking.
heading out to the post office tomorrow to ship a bunch of items. if anyone's interested in this at cost plus shipping, PM me. i'd rather not wait until after 1/1 to relist as i'm trying to clear stuff out.
that bomber looks great!
thanks for the info!
i couldnt find it on the site, but it was the last one at the sale. made in italy. my size 38, might need to shorten the sleeves a bit. otherwise fit is perfect.
for everyone that messaged me, all my listings are up. should be pretty easy to find. has anyone seen this in person? i like the colors.
they're usually on the fitted side, but like @notwithit said, there is still variance among the types of shirts. for instance, a flannel in a size S can have a 21" p2p, while a size S western style shirt is 20" p2p. this is based on measurements i took from yesterday's sale haul.