or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

just did a lot of backreading... great shots Lord Nick.
Not selvedge
My friend makes his own bags and got a spool of olive herringbone, same one RRL uses.
i think i'll be parting ways with my j.crew x alden indy boots, i've never worn them and don't see them entering the rotation any time soon. keeping my bluchers though!
glad to help.
I bought one at the SH sale. I'll post pics when I get to my laptop.
nice. looks like a remake of the cotton varsity jacket with the buffalo leather arms, but a lot better.
For the ppl asking about the slim narrows etc from the SH sale, shoot me a PM. Who else picked these up? Really like the color and fit. The one complaint I have is they inverted the top button fly. Makes it a little more difficult to button up but other than that these are gonna see a lot of use.
they're all out of the aztec cardigan... some guy came first in line today with a few people, went straight for all the RRL and grabbed practically everything. one of the mgr's stopped him though. the employees kept changing their "policy" from only 20 items to only 10, to only things in your size. i'm sure they still got away with a good haul since they had a team. i left with a decent amount of stuff but wasn't blatant about it. the other guys tried walking to the...