or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

I don't think it's new it had the store's tags on it. It was a size M for $350 I think.
Saw these 2 at a local 2nd hand shop. Prices were up there though. I've seen the pullover before but not the vest.
kensington if u have any vintage RL you're looking to move let me know!that '95 patchwork is great, the only thing i have against it is that the waist doesn't come in... i almost picked up one yesterday but the seller stretched out the neckline. as for the new 2014 version, i believe it restocked in all sizes.
Anyone own any RRL longbill hats? Similar to these but would be interested in seeing whatever u had.
That's kinda lazy on RRL's part to use the same patch but the jacket does look good. Got my issue of Free & Easy today! Way earlier than expected given Amazon's estimated delivery time of mid-October. Looks to be mint but haven't taken it out of the wrapping yet.
if u had posted earlier i could have helped u out, i remember seeing them on sale for around $120-$150 and all they had were small sizes... but that was months ago.
i posted about this jacket a while back, its a great heavy jacket with nice subtle details. i have a RRL one that looks similar (web pic below), with the rectangular brown patch but i definitely like the blue label version more. when the fall hits i'll probably list the RRL jkt. i don't know what it's called unfortunately bc i threw out the tag. it came out last winter.
the million dollar question haha.thanks, just picked one up. when you said "they aren't cheap" i thought it was going to be priced at $100+ but $40 isn't bad for a piece of RRL memorabilia. now to wait for the estimated delivery time of oct 1 - 23rd...
have u guys seen the new USPS package designs?
speaking of outlets, they started using the new Rugby-looking labels on their blue label merch already.