or Connect

Posts by deez nuts

agreed on the big yank shirt. its also on sale.
the fuq???
olive herringbone trousers are really nice. wish the chinos had a red line selvedge but for $70 something cant complain!thanks man, anytime.usually it's 70% on the first day, 75% day 2, 80% day 3 and 4. i remember a time when the last day was 85% but dont recall if that was for the luxury sale or sample sale.
Nice, they didn't have the vest by the time I got there. For those that got to me in time, thanks bc your proxy fees paid for my cab home lol.
Heading there now if anyone needs a proxy inbox me
hoping to make it later today hoit, and pics?
i remember you wanting this style for a while now... glad this is a viable option for you. the only thing i will say, since i'm guessing this is cut like the blue label version from last year... i am not a fan of the pocket placement. they sit very far apart (pocket openings are closer to the sides of the jacket) so you have to stretch your arms a little further back to put your hands into the pockets. doesnt seem like a big deal but it does get annoying.
interesting seeing the modified twill vest still on the website...this was at woodbury last year. i'm guessing it's a re-issue? looks exactly the same. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=17408546&fbn=Division%7CMen%7CSee+All&pg=2&f=PAD%2FDivision%2FMen&kw=rrl+vest&parentPage=search
great piece. i remember they had a few of those at the soiffer haskin sale a couple years back.
when did that cap come out on the top left?