or Connect

Posts by J.V

Post updated, looking for any sort of cap toe or wing tip boot. Even a link to some decent New pairs would be great, i just unfortunately dont have the $500+ to throw down on a new pair being in college and all. thanks J
Siggy: the only difference in the RTF glock is the textured grip that you see in the picture. Its is an all around texture on the grip that i guess Glock did a limited run on as like a trial. I really like the feel of it compared to the standard grips. Aside from that its stock Gen 3 internally. I have heard some complaints of guys saying that they tear into their side when they conceal carry, because the grips can feel a little bit like sand paper on your side. Once...
Thanks Quote: Originally Posted by ArteEtLabore14 How old are they? None of them are very vivid color-wise, and I can't figure out if they just need to be touched up of that's how they were done. Think the half sleeve is cool, the idea especially, but I'm not a huge fan of the actual artwork. All the tattoos are less than a year and a half old. They were mainly done that way, i wanted the colors to be more realistic sort of Renaissance...
Yea the glock is a great gun and will make a great bedside home defense gun. Like I said before itll get me through winter now that ill be wearing heavier clothing and a jacket and blazer most of the time. And there are still plenty of clothes in my wardrobe that I can easily conceal it with. One of the reasons I was looking at getting a LCP or keltec is not that its getting so dark so early on the east coast i was looking for something to carry around when i go...
Like the title states im looking to buy some Alden Cap to boots in a size 9ish, medium. Unfortunately being a poor college student I cant afford to buy new. Please send me a message if you have any for sale or know where i could get a pair for a decent price. Thanks in advance J Edit: Im Looking for any sort of Cap toe, wing tip Boot in a size 9ish medium. Or even if you know any decent boots new and could send me a link i would appreciate it.
I picked up a Gen 3 Glock 19 RTF frame this summer for my first conceal carry handgun. I love the gun, i love Glocks, however im not a huge guy so im having a bit of trouble conceal carrying it all the time. In most instances like when im in a t-shirt, or an untucked polo or any other shirt, its fine for concealing, but if i need to tuck a shirt in it becomes a bit of a problem. Now that its winter time it should not be as bit a problem as i can layer a sweater...
Hey guys, i came across this forum through some google search. I didnt see an intro thread but if there is one you can link me too it an ill give you a better introduction and tell me a little bit more about myself. Here is some of the ink i have had done recently. My first piece is a Half sleeve based around the Battle of Jericho from the book of Joshua in the Bible. Hopefully starting in Dec im going to start the lower arm portion of this which is going to be...