or Connect

Posts by nachifisio23

Price dropped, 190 euros plus shipping. Thanks
Again, she is at pit stop: Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat Just got the current fav of my lineup back from service and polishing... it will remain in immaculate condition til I strap it on tomorrow. Awesome watch
Quote: Originally Posted by Monimus Wow. Great upcycled strap. Many thanks for your words, very kind. They are made from and original brand new Louis Vuitton, ladys hand bag, reatiled for 1400euros, and we just make about 23-26 straps.Had some in 26, but all gone over paneristi community.
Quote: Originally Posted by NH_Clark that's a really interesting strap! good luck with the sale! I guess Clark, you will see soon, How interesting are they. The craftmanship is INCREDIBLE.tHEY ARE MADE BY A FRIEND OF MINE, WICH is a very good well known artisan for PANERAI straps.
Quote: Originally Posted by choptreesv sweet camera, goodluck! Many thanks for your words.
Hi folks, Louis Vuitton straps made from original LV handbag, by a very well known strapmaker in Spain. Sizes available: -24/24: 135/80 It will fit any LUMINOR case in 44mm. Excellent crafmanship. Tubes included. Unworn condition, never tried. Priced 125 euros nett, shipped to your door and paypaled. Some pics You can contact me trough PM. Thanks for reading
Quote: Originally Posted by Newo I apologize in advance for not contributing greatly to this thread but I figured I'd mention that my father was the in charge of Leica Canada for several years and this is one of his favourites cameras. No problem. I really love Leica Cameras, now playing with my M9.
BNIB LEICA D-LUX4 Safari digital camera set LIMITED EDITION Condition:BRAND NEW , FULL SET Here is a Leica D-LUX4 Safari digital camera Limited special set. It is 6000 world limitation special limited edition model. The anodized aluminum finish of Lincoln green is given to the main body of the camera, and abrasion resistance is extremely high, it firmly protects from the wound etc. , and it becomes making that can also endure longtime use. Cosmetic: like...
GEORGEUS Dsquared2 SHOES Dsquared2 Ref.110162 Velur D2 Shadow T.Mo. Suede loafers. Brown chocolate 100% Original Or Moneyback Available in size 45EU. Vintage look Beatiful and elegant brown chocolate. Paid for them Retail price of 341 euros. Price at 200 euros plus shipping, 141 euros less of what i had paid. UNWORN AND ORIGINAL BOXED BRAND NEW, UNWORN MADE IN ITALY PICS: WARRANTY TO BE 100% ORGINAL OR...