or Connect

Posts by nachifisio23

Hi folks, Up for sale my Panerai 48 H series. Watch comes doble boxed with papers:warranty card, cosc, booklet, warranty booklet. It's an H series, dated 11/2005. Very good condition..There are some faint marks on the polished bezel due to normal use Watch is based in Europe, Eu deals better. Price: 3650 euros, shipping and full insured in Europe. Retail list it's 5900 euros. Tons of wellknown references from my side. Payment:wire only. Thanks for reading
Rare Panerai Titanium PAM 116F The panerai 000116, was made only in 2 series, and this one belongs to second batch, F series, only made 300 units. Good condition, very small mark at protector crown and a very small mark at beezel. Cristal 100% Comes with box and papers. Watch set: Pearwood box,oem strap, titanium buckle,screwdriver,warranty card, storici booklet and warranty booklet. Price: 3750 euris, shipped and fully insured
Panerai Pam 270 Luminor 1950 10 Days GMT. Double boxed and fully set. Minty condition, like new!! Still under official warranty. Price:845 euro, based in Europe Can ship worldwide Tons of references from my side. Pics: Thanks for reading!!!
Hi folks, Up for sale, a rare Panerai Base Titanium and tobacco dial. The panerai 000116, was made only in 2 series, and this one belongs to second batch, F series, only made 300 units. Good condition. Very small mark at protector crown and also at beezel. Cristal 100% condition. Comes with box and papers. Watch set: Pearwood box,oem strap, titanium buckle,screwdriver,warranty card, storici booklet and warranty booklet. Price: 4150 euros Shipped EU. Tons of references...
New Price 240 EUROS
Sold!!! Thanks Styleforum
Bump!!!! Same conditions!!! Cheers
Hi folks, Up for sale the truly beast of the seas!! I'm selling my Omega Ploprof Co Axial 1200m.This watch comes with Co-Axial 8500. The watch it's mint condition, would rate it 99.9%, so truly like new condition. Watch comes fully set, and open papers!! Tons of references from my side upon request. Not interested on trades Price:6350Usd, shipped If you need more pucs, just let me know. Pics: Thanks for reading!!
Hi Folks, Up for your consideration, a truly minty panerai from the series. Watch condition as stated before minty, original condition, that meansthis watch has never been polished!! The combo of titanium and tobacco dial is one of my favourites when talking about pams!! Watch comes fully set: outer black box with sticker movement, woodbox, polish cloth, booklets, warranty, cosc certificate, 2 OEM straps( aligator and rubber), original Tit buckle. Price .. euros shipped...
New price:280 euros thanks