or Connect

Posts by nachifisio23

Hi folks, Up for sale my Louis Vuitton Neo Cartes Damier Graph. Used, very good conditon. 200usd, paypaled as gift. Tons fo wellknown worldwide references. Continental Europe Shipping included.
Bump!! New Prices. Thanks
Hi folks, Up for sale some LV Damier Ebene straps. Made at the famous Atelier of Jacobo, in Spain. The inner comes with calf leather. Tubes included. This straps are made from Origina LV Damier Ebene canvas, in this case with a Naviglio Messenger. Size 26/26 125/80, i have also in 24/24 with or without logo, ask for pics. 3 Types, from left to right: -Brown chocolate LV Leather, made with the leather of the Messenger.Price 145€ -LV Damier Ebene with logo price 140€ -LV...
Hi folks, Up for sale my Panerai 48 H series. Watch comes doble boxed with papers:warranty card, cosc, booklet, warranty booklet. It's an H series, dated 11/2005. Very good condition..There are some faint marks on the polished bezel due to normal use Watch is based in Europe, Eu deals better. Price: 3650 euros, shipping and full insured in Europe. Retail list it's 5900 euros. Tons of wellknown references from my side. Payment:wire only. Thanks for reading
Rare Panerai Titanium PAM 116F The panerai 000116, was made only in 2 series, and this one belongs to second batch, F series, only made 300 units. Good condition, very small mark at protector crown and a very small mark at beezel. Cristal 100% Comes with box and papers. Watch set: Pearwood box,oem strap, titanium buckle,screwdriver,warranty card, storici booklet and warranty booklet. Price: 3750 euris, shipped and fully insured
New Price 240 EUROS
Bump!!!! Same conditions!!! Cheers