or Connect

Posts by undarted

FILSON Original Sportsman Bag STYLE #70266 Color: Black FEATURES Water Repellent. Heavy duty two-way brass zipper with leather pulls. 2 full length exterior compartments with zipper closures that contain 4 smaller pockets. Formerly style #266 18" W x 11" H x 12" D Made in USA. All Filson Products come with a lifetime guarantee. If any item does fail or is otherwise damaged, they will replace or repair it without question. This bag is in great condition, sorry for the...
These pants are Ralph Lauren Black Label. Not Rugby - sorry, this was a multiple item listing, and you are referring to a picture of an old item that sold awhile ago. That picture is now removed. To clarify, there is only one pair of pants remaining, and that is for the item as described with the relevant pictures. Let me know if you have any more questions, thanks!
Color: Jet Black Size: Small New Description As with all LVC items, this iconic jacket is patterned after the original, straight from the archives, produced in a limited edition. Constructed in a jet black fine-wale corduroy, it's soft and striking. 100% cotton corduroy Copper shank buttons 2 button-flap chest pockets Adjustable button waist tabs Capital “E” White Tab Slim fitting. Very unique, limited item. More pictures and measurements...
Measurements are actually listed on the second link: http://www.endclothing.com/levi-s-vintage-western-shirt.html Here it is for size small: Pit to Pit Back Shoulder Arm Small 20" 29.5" 17.5" 19.5" Based on my measurements of both shirts, I would say the shoulder is closer to 18" from seam to seam across top back, and the sleeve is 25" from top of shoulder seam to bottom of cuff.
LEVI'S® VINTAGE CLOTHING 1960S WESTERN SHIRT BLACK Size Small Quantity: 2 I have two of these, both used very briefly for product photo shoot. Both have been cold washed w/ woolite and hang dried. $75 --> $70-->$65 shipped w/ tracking in US. Paypal accepted More pics and measurements available here: http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p3697_Levi-s---Vintage-Clothing-1960s-Western-Shirt-Black.html http://www.endclothing.com/levi-s-vintage-western-shirt.html
Nike Lunar Flyknit Chukka Size 9.5 Black white sail New in Box $175--> $170 shipped with tracking within US. Paypal accepted
Levi's Vintage Clothing LVC 1920s two pocket sunset shirt Color navy Size small Brand New w/ Tags $95 --> $90 shipped w/ tracking within US. Paypal accepted. "A classic Levi's Vintage style, the two pocket shirt is based on a workwear silhouette originally released in the 1920s and has become a staple part of every LVC collection. Cut with a curved hem and durable trimmed gussets, it is constructed from a classic chambray and has two solidly secured chest pockets. 100%...
APC Petit Standard Size 30 Raw denim Indigo These are new but hemmed @ 30.5" inseam. Chainstitch hem by blue in green in NYC ($25 or $30 iirc). $125 --> $120 --> $115 shipped within US PayPal or NYC pickup
Alden black shell cap toe boots Model 4065 Size 8.5D on Grant Last $285 shipped in US with tracking. PayPal. Clean, non-smoking home. Kept in shoe trees. Good condition, normal signs of wear. 1.5 years old, probably worn once every couple weeks. No returns, please know your size.
Rugby Corduroy Color Moss Olive/Green/Brown (hard to see in pics, but it's a beautiful, rich velvety dark green/chocolate brown) Size 28 x 30 (may fit up to 30 waist if you like it tight) Retail $89.50 New w/ Tags Purchased at the West Village Rugby store a couple years ago, never got around to wearing it, gained a little bit of weight and it's too small (I'm a 31 waist now). Great cut and versatile color I ship within 1 business day with tracking.