or Connect

Posts by Robstrongo

Some of my favorites: 1. Camoshita Black & blue mini-houndstooth sport coat 2. Calabrese 1924 Grey and cream wool pocket square, floral print 3. Gray "Gordon" thick-gauge wool cardigan, ivory with oversized basketweave pattern 4. Begg & Co Beige, grey and cream plaid lambswool & angora scarf 5. Heschung Tan suede Malko brogue boot, rubber sole
Does anyone know if the Sky Blue Oxford fabric has changed recently? The recent reviews say that is a thick oxford, whereas the shirt I received last week is very light weight for an oxford, and probably the lightest I own.
How slim is the thigh of the Monitaly jeans compared to the regular straight Big John's? I have the Big Johns in a size 31 and don't think I go any slimmer through the seat and thigh.
Here are some better pics of the navy Minnis Formosa. What do you guys think. Jacket close up:
Thanks for the help guys! The sleeves are unhemed and I folded them inside which may be causing some of the arm ripples. There is a good amount of shoulder extension and chest drape IRL, but the armholes are a little high/tight and the sleeve pitch looks a little off. Not sure sizing up is an option though. The trouser waist needs to come in about 2 inches already plus they need to be let out at the hip/thigh a little. I will try to get better pics in better light tomorrow.
Looking for opinions on this size 48 Formosa. I'm unsure about the length among other things, and it's a lot of money to drop on a suit if the fit isn't great. For reference I am a little under 5'8" but have a long torso and a muscular frame with a large drop. Edit: I apologize for the crappy iPhone picture.
+1Have called a couple times this weekend and haven't been able to reach Marc.
For sale is a pair of size small NWT Robinson Les Bains Mid-length "Oxford Long" swim trunks in navy jouy beach print. I purchased these from NMWA and unfortunately they were to small to work for me. More details can be seen here: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/mid-length-oxford-long-swim-trunks-navy-jouy-beach-print-3357.html Price is $115.00>$105.00>$95.00 shipped in the US.
Do you know if they still had this jacket (the brown windowpane) or the brown check suit in a size 40R?
For sale is a beautiful brand new with tags Eidos Napoli dark brown check sport coat in US size 40R (EU 50R), which unfortunately doesn't quite work for me. The fabric is a beautiful 3 season weight 100% wool in a rich dark brown and charcoal check. The jacket is two button, fully canvased, fully lined, and dual vented. Sleeves are unfinished and can be made functional with included buttons. All tags and basting is still intact. Jacket Measurements: Shoulder-...