or Connect

Posts by Robstrongo

For sale is a pair of size 9F UK Alfred Sargent Exclusive Armfield shoes in mahogany calf on the AS Exclusive 109 last. These were tried on in my apartment on carpet, and thus show some minimal creasing and sole wear, but have never been worn. The right shoe has some perhaps overly aggressive burnishing on the outside of the toe (see pictures), but this probably can be easily fixed with some polishing and patina. The quality of these is outstanding and while not quite the...
Yes. The waist was taken in and can be let out about 2".
These were originally a 50 Eu so there is at least 2" that could be added to the waist.
For sale is a beautiful unworn 3r2 super 160's light brown POW Sartoria Partenopea suit in size 50EU (40US). I bought this a year ago and had the sleeves finished, the pants hemmed and waist taken in, but it has otherwise been untouched and unworn. I need to consolidate my wardrobe and just don't see myself wearing this any time soon. The suit has a a very nice fall/winter weight and cashmere flannel hand. Jacket- Shoulder 18.5" BOC: 30" Chest: 21" Waist: 19.75" Sleeve:...
For sale is an unworn pair of size 32 Howard Yount natural herringbone linen pants (USA cut): http://www.howardyount.com/collections/pants/products/irish-linen-pants-natural-herringbone The tags have been removed and I had the pants hemmed and waist taken in slightly (see measurements), but they have only been tired on. Selling because they are too tight in the thigh and I need to consolidate my wardrobe. Measurements: waist: 15.5" inseam: 28.5" The other measurements...
For sale is a size medium Wolf vs Goat Liberty tattersall shirt in the Before-Dinner cut. I got this shirt I think around 3 years ago and it has been worn sparingly (3-4 times max). I'm selling because the sleeves are too slim for me, and I'm trying to consolidate my closet. My loss is your gain. Price is $35 shipped CONUS.
I have the sky blue chambray, I'm just curious how the color of the Albini end on end compares.
@luxire, how does the color of the Albini: End on End Sky Blue compare to the Sky Blue Summer Chambray? I was looking for something to make a summer dress shirt that is a bit less saturated than the Sky Blue Summer Chambray I own, and was looking at the Grandi & Rubinelli Pale Blue End On End, but the Albini may fit the bill.
For sale are two size large Kamakura Tokyo Linen shirts that I purchased last summer. Both have been washed, ironed, and tried on, but never worn. The button down collar shirt is indigo university stripe and the cutaway collar shirt is a textured light blue/white (see pics). Both are fantastic casual summer shirts but unfortunately are too big for me. Tokyo Linen size chart from Kamakura: Size: L (16 1/2 - 34) Yoke: 18 1/2 Body Length: 30 1/2 Chest: 46 1/2 Waist: 42...
For sale is a nearly new pair of size 9F UK (10D US) Loake Pimlico chukka boots in dark brown suede. I bought these last summer but have only worn sparingly (maybe 3-5 times) and am doing some closet cleaning, so they must go. they are in excellent condition with very few signs wear. Shoes come with original box and shoe bags, Asking price is $200>$185>$175>$160>$150>$140>$135>$130 shipped within the US.