or Connect

Posts by afc345

I ordered a pair of pants that sold out pretty quickly, didn't get a tracking number and had to hassle them a bit in order to hear what was going on. Turned out there were some trouble with updating their stock online so my order went through, but I didnt hear shit from them since five days later after mails going back and forrth. Pretty annoying, but I got a discount code from them out of it, although that was a 10% off code and I had already spent the code I got from...
Judging by their FB page it seems like they've been overrun by chinese asking all kinds of questions lately, might be the cause. Usually takes them about a day to answer my mails.
I would say go tts, I don't understand why anyone would size down on them, as they are cut to be in that certain pattern and fit in a relaxed way.
Motherload drop is up on tresbienshop if anyone's interested. Bought the suede messenger shirt and the lightning printed shirt, really looking forward to receiving them. Also have to say their collection this season is really strong, would buy every piece if I could.
True to size.
fuck #menswear. that is all
Allright, where was that macro/texture thread again, I'm trying to break in my new camera
Finally, a camera:
Ha, knew I had seen her somewhere