or Connect

Posts by afc345

If you want longer shirts, why don't you buy the OL jumbo shirts. I have one from fw 11 and it's awesome
I like to read about facebook conspiracy theories when I'm on the can
I have one in the oven now
Swedish pizza is all about that banana and curry topping
DAMIR DOMA
I also have something to say about orientalism but I wont get into that
Hahahahaha gettoasty you are one funny dude. The fact that im mindlessly drunk provokes this. I've also built up hatred towards the past two weeks WAYR TWAT thread, it's been two weeks of hell. Please get real. Also, this thread is nothing but shah persian du trying to evoke a tumblr trough a clothing forum, fuck this
You can tell the whole situation is really awkward because of he insisting on his "gentlemanly" manners, I'd imagine those dudes were really creeped out over it. That part/ad in the end with that pocketsquare stuff was pure gold though. (10)
Fuck that dressing like a grownup, that's the stupidest shit I ever see. The dude even looks like a creepier version than Dr. Phil.
I ordered a pair of pants that sold out pretty quickly, didn't get a tracking number and had to hassle them a bit in order to hear what was going on. Turned out there were some trouble with updating their stock online so my order went through, but I didnt hear shit from them since five days later after mails going back and forrth. Pretty annoying, but I got a discount code from them out of it, although that was a 10% off code and I had already spent the code I got from...