or Connect

Posts by afc345

John Cabbage
Yes - 473 euros => 614$ for you Americans.
fwiw I got my gyakosou gear from tresbien at a very good price with the 15% code and minus 20% vat, which I believe came to less than most decent quality running gear I can find here. What I don't understand is why mrporter seems to think that asking 200 euros more than most retailers for the same gear is cool.
Can't believe the leaf camo jacket is 200 euros more than it was on tresbien
I had everything I wanted in my cart at checkout, logged in to my tresbien account and everything was gone. Managed to grab the fabrick mix jacket, but the shorts were long gone in my size. Had to get them from sns. First world problems
The anniversary MA-1 fits really small, was like a shrinkwrap on me the first time I wore it. So it should fit your style perfect reedo.
Yes, I've been hit on all of my orders. Which actually is strange, because they never write the value on the packaget itself, and it is always tightly wrapped in wrappings and such. Fuck UPS !! Even had just a shoe box delivered to me once, which I believe is because of UPS opening the parcel up
Damn I'm gonna have to get both the shorts and the jacket now then
Did they have the Bomber from F/W 2011 there? If anyone did pick up that one and wants to part with it I would be interested. Size M.
why do gingers have a tendency to look kinda fat