or Connect

Posts by afc345

Not strictly WAYTT, but I got this knit which used to belong to my dad. Was a bit too big for me, so i shrinked in the washing machine and now it fits almost perfect. What do you think?
Damn, those look good. How long have you been wearing them?
Quote: Originally Posted by IIIrd Icon ^^see what i mean, afc45 Hehe, nahh.. I'm keeping them, they've grown to me They look amazing when cuffed and stacked upon my boots
Haha, the whole dressing room was fucked up.. Almost no lighting and this ridicilous mirror. Had to adjust up the colours to even see some colour, still good to see my pbj 007 are dark as night though.
So today I went out to buy rum, but stopped by HM and found their mirror dirty.
Yeah, the thing is I really like the fit and all, but the leg opening is a bit too wide to my liking. Maybe I should just wait and see what happens with account to stretching in the thigs and all so the proportions don't look off before the eventual wash. Did also get drunk in them last night and ended up spilling shitty burgerking sauce on some places
Thinking about taperin the legs of my 007s; anyone done this?
It does suck, but this one is going out from CA to Norway, so shouldn't take that long... Noisance
WTF is going on with USPS? Tracking has been saying acceptance since friday, still no movement. Going crazy waitin' for my pbjs over here, going to outsteez everyone in this town like I'm gonna be in a whole nother galaxy.
Does this apply to packages going out of the US as well?