or Connect

Posts by afc345

Bumping this one. Wish I read this thread before I bought my pair, jesus christ is it even possible to make a sole that performs this bad on snow and ice. My intention with buying these was to relieve my leather soled shoes in snowy conditions and I might just wear the leather soled ones instead now.
wish there was a neg rep button
If you had to pay 25% VAT, plus tax and fedex/dhl/ups handling duties on top of that you'd be asking sellers to mark down too
Anyone got a nanamica wind shirt? tts or size up one?
The nike swift tights aren't full out compression tights like 2xu etc. I have a pair of 2xu tights and the difference compared to running in normal running gear is neglible, might have reduced soreness a tiny bit
I had almost the same thing happen to me last year when I got a pair of boots, where the return form from the guy returning them to tbs were in the box still lol. Luckily no sign of wear though
Forgot to mention that the 1940's cut is supposed to be a bit slimmer, maybe a bit shorter in the body. Endclothing has measurements on all of their OL gear
Size down one in the 50's cut if you want a trimmer fit, but keep in mind that the vents are high on mostof the 50's shirt so that might end up bad depending on your height/build. I only got the splinter shirt from this season and I went tts on that one. I like the regular cut, but it is long, I belive it is like 31" in the body
Black shoes in that caseyfud fit and it would beat the most recent fits here
Reborn marks down if you ask them, their customer service is good