or Connect

Posts by afc345

Jesus christ she is hot
I guess he's a IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by PaulYAY I rarely wear graphic tees but these are tempting. [[SPOILER]] Wait, how did he capture these lane quotes into his tees
Also, god damn I look forward to hauling formwork and scaffolding during the summer to fund a massive toj spree towards fall again.
Really looking forward to season two of it, such a great show. Makes me want to go to New York
Yeah, thinking I might do the same
From Oasis. Damn, it is long though.
What are the pants?
Just got back to taking Jack3d pre-workout. Really helps during finals preparations as I'm into now, amazing energy during the workout and better focus during reading as well. Only downside is getting a bit sleepy and weary throughout the evening.
Had a sudden threak of creativism last night. Things I would like to see TOJ to do: Leather sleeved denim jacket Some sort of shower proof jacket ala Nigel Cabourn As was mentioned earlier on, minimalist DR in some sort of canvas or techy material Down vest?