or Connect

Posts by afc345

Vermaelen and Sagna are not starting. Don't know if I can bear watching this match
Ah what a delight, the win felt absolutely amazing.
Sleeves are mega tight, buttons are plastic. but overall I like the fit of mine actually. They're good if you are getting them on a deep discount.
Hmm, you could be right about that one, it was just my initial reaction really, haven't studied the situation in detail.
Yeah, although it was clear pretty early that he was too much into the game, not really able to control himself with late tackles everywhere. Also, Koscielny's injury couldn't have come at a worse time, now we really have to intensify getting a decent premier league level central defender and even a new left back IMO. It was a shame about both goals as I feel they both were offside, but that's what happens sometimes.I don't think Liverpool was playing well at all anyway,...
double post, please delete.
Vermaelen was outstanding, Frimpong pretty much had a good game with his contribution in attack, although terrible on the other end. Can't help but feeling depressed with the games we are facing now, it's time to spend some fucking money Arsène. If not, I feel like this definetely might be his last season as manager.
Vermaelen was outstanding, Frimpong pretty much had a good game with his contribution in attack, although terrible on the other end. Can't help but feeling depressed with the games we are facing now, it's time to spend some fucking money Arsène. If not, I feel like this definetely might be his last season as manager.
Demolishes the scales
Both of my grandmothers know how to knit, should I show them a pattern from teh interwebz to model after? I'm guessing they need something pretty detailed or wat