or Connect

Posts by thenewguy

Pleated or flat front pants?
Is the 17.75" shoulder from seam to seam or outer edges? As noted, this is larger than your other jackets, but how does it fit in comparison?
What is the neck size on the epaulet shirts?
Oops. Looks like I missed that the first time I read the description.
How wide are those lapels?
I recently made a big leap and had a MTM suit made for me. I am usually a thrift/ebay/alter guy. I wanted to get some feedback on the jacket. It has a couple things I am questioning and wondering if I am just being overly picky or just off on my thoughts. 1. Is the pocket placement too low? The jacket came in a little long and they shortened it. I feel like it make the pockets low, but the button stance doesn't seem to be too off. It was shortened somewhere around 0.75"...
Searched for about 20 minutes before this post and found my own answer a few minutes after. Club word was dropped after 1985.
Saw yet another blue blazer I was going to buy for a few dollars. The label is Polo University without the word Club. I've read about Polo University on here but this is the first I've come across without the Club. Same? Better? Worse?
Thanks for the follow up. I decided not to get the suit I was looking at. The button stance looked to be higher than what I like.
I will post this in case someone wants to know in the future. Lubiam responded that all of their suits are half-canvassed. The End