or Connect

Posts by powenb

**Question** When you do up your Oxford shoes, should the top section where the eyelets are always meet? Or is it ok if they don't? Many thanks Owen
That's the way I'm heading I believe!Ta.
Very good point this!I just like to hear people's opinions.Obviously I do whatever I feel like in the end as I am from the *whispers* loafers with suit crowd!!
Hi all As it says on the tin, do you think I could wear these with a blue suit? Many thanks OwenB
These appear to have a slightly higher heel than usual.Do they or is this just me?!?!
I currently have a pair of the Suede Drummond and Black Hallam's with the 348 last. I would now like to purchase a pair of boots for Autumn/Winter to wear in place of the Suede Drummonds with smart jeans/tweed jackets etc. Would you prefer the Greenwich Chelsea with it's leather sole? Or the Northcote with it's more substantial storm welt and Dainite sole? Would love to hear what you think!
At work I wear suits with open shirt and dress it up with a PS. Sometimes with my Grey and Blue suits I like to wear tan shoes. I also wear matching tan belt. My question is, is a tan bag too much? Would a black one look better? Thanks OB
Can you please recommend what colour scarf to get? I have a nice light brown tweed jacket which I generally wear with light blue/white button down shirt and dark blue jeans, dark brown shoes. Does it have to be plain in colour or can it be a different style of tweed? I had seen a few I like such as plain tan, blue/beige tartan, and a couple of brown tweeds. What are you suggestions? Many thanks Owen
Quote: Originally Posted by powenb I've just bought this pair of shoes I normally prefer to wear jeans for all but the most smart/casual affair, but I am now thinking the colour is too light to wear with jeans. If I wear them with dark jeans it feels like I'm wearing cowboy boots! What do you think? They are so light I can't even find a belt to match. I'm wondering if a pair of chestnut Penny Loafers would be a better bet?
I've just bought this pair of shoes I normally prefer to wear jeans for all but the most smart/casual affair, but I am now thinking the colour is too light to wear with jeans. If I wear them with dark jeans it feels like I'm wearing cowboy boots! What do you think?