or Connect

Posts by OTM

Want!I really like the Hampton last. Anyone know if this is a fellow member?
Bump for cordovan. After only my first or second wear, I discovered this tear (!) near the toe. I have no idea how it could have happened. Anyone seen anything like this and, more importantly, have an idea on how to fix it? Are we doomed, my shoes and I?
Wonderful thread! There was an earlier mention of Gambler cornering the market, do they provide the best value? Do they speak English?
Those are called slippers. Try making some searches for that instead of loafers.
Navy, to go with your tie.
Lately, I have become stronger in my belief in formality congruence. To me, as of now, black is reserved only for the most formal of configurations (meaning stitch caps and punch caps). That is why, although beautifully executed, I cannot get behind black monkstraps. The same goes for loafers, all things suede and, truly, derbies as well.
This is a great picture.
Go for the black tie option! There are not enough oppurtunities to wear ones dinner clothes. Go for the standard ensemble, you'll be sure to "outsparkle" all those who try to do something "fun" or "special".
Kudos.
In each case the shirt is a very pale blue. Thanks! [/quote] Both are fine, my preference is for the blue tie. Consider introducing patterns through the pocket square.