or Connect

Posts by OTM

For two days of attire with no laundering and no additional purchases, I would go with: A: - Navy pinstripe suit - White shirt - Navy tie with dots B: - Grey suit, no vest - Baby blue shirt - Navy tie
Based on the information given I would recommend: - The gray suit - The white shirt - The navy tie with dots Options include: - Using the navy gingham shirt for a more British look. - Skipping the vest for a more informal look. I would not recommend doing both of these at the same time. Include a tv-folded white linen handkerchief in your breast pocket if appropriate. Good luck!
I'd be very interested in seeing pictures of that coat, but, surprisingly, I like what I'm reading! It seems like you have really done your homework.
I like it!Throw on a navy sport coat and you'll get away with a little fun in the chest pocket!
Just to be clear, I didn't recommend captoes because they are the most appropriate for evening wear. I just assumed they would be a better investment for your overall shoe wardrobe.
Do you have a proper pair of black, cap-toe oxfords? If not, I would highly recommend investing in a quality pair, before indulging in patents.
+1 Also, break the rules at your 10th black tie event this year.
Go with a white shirt. Let the tie get the attention.
Suit.
Impressive!