or Connect

Posts by OTM

I wanna thank you all for helping with good tips and excellent links. Sometimes we want to have the traditional styles for traditions sake and that may be true for myself also in many cases. However, the choice of a higher waist and pleats in trousers, for me, is more a question of function rather than form. Why are my slightly shorter legs and larger seat not catered to?
Actually, I have just gone by the pictures. I am scared that they would let that out on the site.
Thanks for the Tyrwhitt suggestion BTW, I have looked long and hard at it. In the end, the gap at the waist between trousers and waistcoat is just too much.
Grrrrrrr... 40r
I think it might be. It seems that would come to £825 + tailoring. What do we think the going rate for MTM is? Surely, there are viable options for £1000? And then we aren't far off bespoke, but that brings waiting time and traveling cost into the picture. I am in Norway.
I am looking for a current dinner suit with - Peak lapels - One button closing - Traditional jacket length - No pocket flaps - Traditional U-shaped vest - High/traditional-waisted pants with pleats - Potentially with side vents Am I blind?
I would have liked more assertive cuffs and I think the ticket pocket is unnecessary. Other than that, very good looking.
I like the look (thought) of black bow, bund and "boots".
See!? I told you it would be great! The back issues stem from the shoulders, yeh?
I just think it will be hard to find.