or Connect

Posts by mafoofan

We are not Westchester people, are we?
Come on--it can't be that hard. Every freaking family on the UWS has a dog.
Westchester or you not wearing grown-up pants?
My wife and I have been looking at prices on two-bedroom apartments in Manhattan for the past few months. Startling and depressing. Last night, we made the mental leap to the suburbs and are now scoping out Westchester.
I've never seen you in normal pants.
You guys both possess firmly entrenched hipster-esque qualities, so it is hard to say. Booth lives in Brooklyn--big points. And supposedly he wears a suit absolutely everywhere completely unironically, which is actually incredibly ironic, so again, big points. But Gome only wears bright green or yellow pants. His haircut also gets way more hipster cred.
I've never eaten dinner at the same restaurant three nights in a row. "YOLO?"In fact, I might drop by and pick-up some duck egg rolls on my way home from work.
Wildwood Guitars.
No, it is completely solid mahogany. I just spec'ed a featherweight body. Mahogany can vary greatly in weight.The original '58-60 Bursts were almost all between 8 and 9 pounds. It was the later ones, particularly in the Norlin years, that got to be super-heavy. It has to do with the quality of mahagony. Older growth, high altitude mahagony that has been dried for a longer time will be lighter in weight. Today's reissues have returned to using quality mahagony, though its...
That is insane. My LP is 7.9 pounds. Granted, the Custom is heavier, but four pounds??? Nuts.