or Connect

Posts by mafoofan

Anyone have a recommendation for a bar cart or cabinet? Will stand alone.
Just tried Balcone Texas Single Malt. Not sure what to make of it.
So much fine furniture hate for a fine furniture thread.
That's why it pays to know a good upholsterer.
Tried some Bruichladdich Black Art (4th release). Holy cow. Walked out with a bottle.
Well, I put in my initial order: Bunnahabhain 25 GlenDronach 21 Single Cask (1994) Glenglassaugh 30 Laphroaig 25 Cask Strength Macallan 18 Never tried Glenglassaugh, but the price can't be beat for a 30-year-old whisky. Reviews are good. Interesting story. Revived mothballed distillery, etc. Need to order Balvenie 21 separately. One of my favorites. Would kill for the non chill-filtered travel version. The Macallan 18 is to make guests feel nice without dipping into my...
Laphroaig is my favorite. Always have 18 stocked. Wanted to try 25 cask strength as well.Talisker, Ardbeg and Laguvilin don't do much for me.Balvenie 21 I also normally keep around. It is Port wood aged.Highland Park I need to try.Not familiar with Springbank. Will need to try.Macallan 18 is readily available everywhere. I did read recently that many of the distilleries, including Macallan, are being forced toward NAS. Aged supply is thinning.
After a boisterous winter holiday, my whisky inventory is virtually 100% depleted. Need to restock. Looking at the following selection to last me the next year or so: Aberlour A'bunadh Balvenie 21 Bunnahabhain 18 Glendronach 21 or 20 single cask Laphroaig 15 or 18 Laphroaig 25 Macallan 18 I like to keep things varied. Trying to keep total expense under $2k. Anything suggestions?
Think you're screwed.You can attempt fashion-shaming her. Modern is currently on trend. See Restoration Hardware's strategic re-focusing.
Take a look through here:http://www.dezeen.com/interiors/residential-interiors/