or Connect

Posts by mafoofan

I don't have a problem with disagreement. I've laid out my issue with you quite plainly. I'm not sure what you don't get about it.That is not a bad assumption.
The joke is that I switched careers a long time ago and, naturally, the Style Forum assumption is that it's because I did not pass the bar. Similarly, my wife is apparently a rich Jewess--because how else could a short Chinese guy afford nice things?
The Asian chicks at school think you're creepy, don't they.
Do your parents still say they believe in you or is there just awkward silence?
Corbusier, wood floors and and white walls are "your shit"? Noted. I guess I'm simply shocked by the breadth of your influence.I wonder when the world will catch up to your aversion to windows and taste for superfluous floor coverings.
Says the "architect" who's greatest claim to honest architecture is figuring out which corner of the dorm to stack his Cup Noodles and the "woodworker" who, despite all claims to the contrary, clearly lives in his mother's double-carpeted basement.
I thought I was a snob who only buys things because they are expensive and can't tell when I'm being honest about my own living.
No, it's not complicated. You are making the false assumption that three can be nothing redeemable in sacrificing "permanence." Say that one wants (or for whatever reason, needs) a jacuzzi, and the only affordable option is a plastic one. Moreover, further assume that the aggregate cost of repeatedly replacing a plastic jacuzzi over a lifetime is still less expensive than buying one that doesn't require replacement. I would see nothing wrong with that person's taste for...
Oh oops, missed them. I think we need something more simple and compact.I am really digging the Lulea by Lissoni, the more I look at it. For a third time:
This is inaccurate. The chair throws me to the floor.