or Connect

Posts by mafoofan

Another balmoral in a cognac color, but without toe cap and with a medallion.A balmoral monkstrap (double or single, not yet decided).
Forgot if this is the right thread to post this. My Cleverleys started to tear at the top of the heel counter, after about 10 wears or so. Other problems manifested. There was too much space around my heels, causing them to laterally shift about. The instep on one shoe was creasing much more than the other because there was too much circumference over the foot. In the fall, Adam Law from Cleverley inspected my shoes during his New York visit. He agreed and suspected the...
There are distinctions without a difference and people who say so when they don't understand distinctions.
Evidently not enough. These are terrible.
My bespoke Camille Fournet (Lavabre Cadet) gloves are waiting for me at home--excited to try them on!
This is meant to be sarcastic, but it might as well not be.
What about non-comedies? Favorites in recent history: Firefly Rome Game of Thrones
My 16 oz. Thornproof is the same way. Compared to my other jackets, it feels like plate armor. Ironically, it's probably the odd jacket that draws the most compliments for fit. It just doesn't feel the best to wear.
I thought you were done with vests in general, though.
When I ordered my first suit from Rubinacci--the dark grey one I wore to my wedding--he suggested a grey/beige linen vest with cream piping to go along with it. I was like wtf. But then I saw a similar combination somewhere else and I was like whoah wtf that's fucking awesome.