or Connect

Posts by mafoofan

Macallan 18 is excellent. It just isn't very interesting and is quite expensive versus similar quality stuff.
^^^ Why I can't believe some people are okay wearing shoes in the house.
Depends how Oedipal you are feeling.
Oban 18 is very nice, but it is almost never my go-to. It's a great intro to good whiskey without resorting to Macallan or Glenlivet. If you don't like A'bunadh, whiskey probably isn't your drink. I am settling into a single cask Balvenie 15. At first, I found it too rough and imbalanced. It has grown on me. Of course, I'm half way through the bottle, so there's that. Favorite right now is Glendronach 21. With the distillery's closing/re-opening, the whiskey is much...
A'bunadh was a crowd pleaser, but my heart still belongs to the Laphroaig 18.
That looks like a very different style than the mock-up of your new living/dining room.
You guys might have caught this already, but there's an interesting three-part interview with Konstantin Grcic (designer of my infamous soon-to-be ex-dining chairs) on Stylepark: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
Don't fuck with egg tarts and red bean. I can attest that the PK24 is more comfortable than one might think. Useless for socializing though.
It's not the flour. It's the water.