or Connect

Posts by Wang03

^ also curious about that. As well, will you be making samples? I can't decide between a Harrington and a ma1, but definitely will be getting at least one
I'm looking back at pictures in the gallery and the suede harrington and goretex harrington jackets made in the past seem to be different fits? I like the fit of the suede harrington better, but for my wet weather needs I'd definitely prefer goretex. the MA-1 would be dope as well. Only thing I didnt like about them before was the backing on the zipper. It looks weird when unzipped. Drew when you stated no varsities, does that mean the TOJ1 is out of the question?
yay for customization !!
Goretex Harrington in Navy or Black (someone suggested a reversible harrington, can that be done Drew? If so I'd get light grey lambskin on the other side) or TOJ1 in Navy goretex on one side, navy with white sleeves on the other. Shit if both came out I'd buy both right now. These jackets would complete my warmer weather outerwear for a couple of years.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one wouldn't modify what is existing... but I'd be open to make an Anniversary piece, not necessarily a varsity jacket as before. Something from the archives, or clean slate. paypal ready
posted by ph1l on SUFU. One more incentive to cop a MDR Quote: Originally Posted by ph1l minimalist dr in dark grey
RFX45, both those jackets look amazing. How'd you size? contemplating on getting a MDR in medium grey or dark grey.
in line with what many others have said, something that'll serve well for those nasty spring/summer/fall showers. I hate the rain
Alativos (A Lot of Us) actually got someting similar to this from one of those word security recognition things when you sign up new accounts. led to this
haha, i like that clark. Quote: Originally Posted by linkinwayne I think a bigger problem with the suggestion is the lack of english in it I guess if English is what Drew wants it. I'm sure many people can use my base idea to come up with something in English. I just feel attempting to capture a whole range of emotions and meanings in 3 words is hard in English; perhaps its my familiarity with the language, and the lack of plural meanings in...