or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Three squares are sold, only ones left are the burgundy paisley and the linen. I'll sell those as a set for only $15 shipped if anyone wants both.
These are now sold!
Autumn herringbone sold, glen plaid still available!
15635.4 + 4.2 = 15639.6 I'll just keep posting here and assume that SB's suggestion goes through and the year is removed from the thread title. I wonder how long it will take through 2014 to finish.
Starting the new year off on a good foot with 4.2 miles on a rainy morning. Still no knee pain, everything feels great, so that's encouraging.
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions!The only squares left are the burgundy paisley and blue linen, buy both for only $15 shipped!Here are some pocket squares for sale - group shot:Tom Ford:This measures 15.5" and is 100% silk and made in Italy. It's been used maybe 3 times, like new condition. $45 shipped SOLD [[SPOILER]] Brioni:This measures 12.5" and is 100% silk and made in Italy. It's been used twice, like new...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of C&J for RL Lindrick boots in brown shell cordovan. These are as good as it gets when it comes to shell boots, the finishing is superb and the shell is finished beautifully. If you only have one pair of shell boots, these should be the ones to get. These have been worn only 3 times - you can see there is barely zero creasing and the soles also show hardly any signs of...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of Sutor Mantellassi snuff suede captoes in size 12D (11UK). These were purchased from Shop The Finest and have been worn only a small handful of times - check the pics for wear. They were always stored properly in the shoe bags with shoe trees, and the buyer here will get the shoes, shoebox and shoebags. Shoe trees will NOT be included. Original retail value was over...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of AE Strands in size 13B. These are first quality, but as you can see have been used. They still have tons of life left in them and have been cared for properly, and always stored in the shoe bags with shoe trees. The buyer here gets the shoes, box, and shoe bags as seen in the pictures. Shoe trees will NOT be included. Considering these have been worn pretty...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions!Up for sale are two new pairs of Epaulet Factory Finds Rivet Chinos. These were both offered for only a short period of time and both fabrics are now completely sold out, so this may be one of your only chances to get these! Both are brand new - the Autumn Herringbone still has the tags, and the Glen Plaid has the tags removed but have never been worn.The Autumn Herringbone was a really...