or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

I just sent an email to Luxire and here are the pics: Original shirt (my order was for the blue pinpoint oxford): Remake: It's hard to properly capture the texture in the photos, but you can see that the original shirt looked more like a regular oxford cloth, while the remake almost looks a little more like a royal oxford. Does anyone else out there have the blue pinpoint oxford fabric? Care to comment on how the fabric feels IRL? The more I look at both shirts,...
Received my remade shirt after waiting about a month...the shirt fits perfectly, but Luxire used the wrong fabric It was supposed to be the pinpoint blue oxford. I don't know what it actually is - it's a light blue fabric that is thinner and has more of a sheen to it than my original shirt that didn't fit. I saved the first shirt to compare measurements when the remake arrived, and I could tell right away that it was not the same fabric. Time to take some pics and send...
Thanks! These will ship tomorrow
Shirts are the one thing I've been neglecting lately...I have 17 right now but I only really like maybe half of them. I'm doing a one in - one out right now and I'll slowly be replacing most of them. However, I don't see myself going over 20 or maybe 25 at the absolute max.
Todd V - I'm certainly no expert but the main issue looks like the front balance is off. Maybe it's just the way you're standing, but the quarters look completely closed. It also might be due to the height of the buttoning point. The jacket doesn't look excessively short, but you might need a 37S rather than an XS so that the buttoning point is more proportionate.
+1
^ looks great...I originally thought that fabric would be too casual to wear with a jacket and tie, but it looks perfect with your ensemble. I may need to add that back to my wish list. I think FedEx may have attempted delivery of my shirt today while I was at work. When I got a shipping notification from Luxire, it didn't have a tracking number so I wasn't sure when to expect it. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when they re-deliver the package.
^ TRX is great...when I was working as a personal trainer I had all my clients using that, from people who never set foot in a gym before up to more advanced people.
^ awesome! How do you like the Olive trees? I just picked up my chocolate duck rivets from the tailor today. I sized up and got the waist taken in and I love the way they fit, they'll be perfect for casual wear. They were an MTO order so I changed the pocket interior and got button flaps on the back pockets.
I have OCD too and get annoyed with things like that. I think wearing the jacket should help, because it will cover part of the shirt collar.