or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

The standard Luxire navy linen for $129.99. I got the swatch and liked it, and TTO also posted a pair a long time ago that looked really good, so I decided it probably wasn't worth it to spend extra for the Dugdale version.
My most recent Luxire order was just delivered - navy linen trousers. If these come out pretty good I'll definitely be placing an order for some more linen pants pretty soon, need some gray and tan for the summer. This order was pretty quick, only about 3 weeks from order date to delivery date, which was about twice as fast as my last order. I checked the tracking once it shipped, and this package seemed to travel the world before it got to me. In the span of 5 days...
Sorry but this is asinine. So if it took 3 weeks to get your shirt, you'd stop using Luxire and take your business where exactly? 2 weeks for a custom shirt is insanely fast, you won't find those kind of turnaround times anywhere else.
have a pair of Vintage Florsheim Imperials for sale - burgundy shell cordovan, size 12B, check sig for details.
chocolate duck sold, moss pair still available!
all sold!
6 for my "long" run this morning. I'll bump it up to 7 next week.
did some weekend mac method on my pair of Brixtons that desperately needed some TLC. These are about 3 years old now (I think) and I've worn them at least once per week since I bought them. After some quick brushing and buffing, they look (almost) good as new. Clear examples here of why #8 is still king:
First to pay gets the item, PayPal only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of vintage Florsheim Imperial burgundy shell cordovan LWBs in size 12B. These fit true to size, so they are best for a narrow foot. I wear a 12B in Alden's Barrie last, which fits perfectly, and these feel just a tad more snug than the same size in the Barrie. The uppers are still in fantastic shape, as you can see by the pictures. The creasing is minimal, as they have...
First to pay gets the item, PayPal only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling 2 Epaulet Luchino polos - charcoal and bordeaux, both size Medium. I believe these are going to be discontinued, so grab these here while you can! This size is sold out for both colors on Epaulet's website, so this will most likely be your only chance to grab these colors in a Medium. For more info on these polos, click here for the charcoal and click here for the bordeaux, and...