or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Yep, that's what I was thinking, thanks for the explanation. Both jackets look great overall.
Thanks for the review, I've been looking for a bigger check casual shirt, so it looks like this is right up my alley.
Is it just me or do the standard lapels not look all that different from the wide lapels? I'm sure if you got out a tape measure you could see the difference there, but in the pics they look pretty similar as far as the overall shape compared to the rest of the jacket, at least in this example.
NOBD - what do you think of the navy-white gingham classic oxford swatch? I've been thinking I adding that one to my next order.
4 miles yesterday along the bay in downtown Miami. A few weeks ago someone recommended running with no phone, watch, GPS, music, or anything like that. I did that Sunday morning and it was great, I just enjoyed the sun and scenery. I'm not sure if I ran exactly 4 miles because I wasn't running with a GPS, but I think that's a good estimate.
16,842.1 + 4 = 16,846.1
It's already spring weather here, can't wait to start rockin the S/S stuff!
Interested to see how this plays out...I'm guessing it has something to do with what Mike said before about how they will start carrying stock in-store of mostly basics, and pretty much everything else for Rudys (and Walts) will be cut special order.Also - I asked a few days ago but I think it got missed, are the Fairfax jeans still planned to come out next month?
Here's my KW navy blazer, made with navy hopsack fabric. I can't remember the fabric number but I think there is only one navy hopsack fabric on the website.
Is the Rudy fit denim still scheduled to be released in February? I'm wearing a pair of awful jeans today that are too tight, can't wait to get something that might actually fit me!