or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Thanks for the recs, definitely some good stuff in there. Also looking for something like these:Credit goes to Pliny for these
Any good jacketing fabrics available for spring/summer? Looking for some nice wool/linen or wool/linen/silk blends for some unstructured jackets. Maybe a guncheck or houndstooth, some solids would be good as well.
Same for me, definitely happy with the process as a US customer.
I wasn't even thinking about my Southwick EFF jacket but now that people are posting about receiving theirs with no shipping notification, I'm right there with @El Argentino and now I'll be heading home every day hoping for a nice surprise sitting on my doorstep. And seriously...no pics yet from anyone that received theirs??
Never!
Those Rota fabrics look great, too bad that thigh measurement is way too slim for me...I always have trouble finding good brands that can give me a true waist measurement of around 35" with at least a 13.5" thigh measurement.
drop to $115 shipped, insane price for brand new GATs
now only $95 shipped...under $100 for like new Buttero!
I like the idea of an app. Probably 90% of the time when browsing the Internet and shopping online, I'm using my iPhone or iPad, so I'd definitely get a lot of use out of an app.
another drop to only $125 shipped