or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Like Ironballs said, I think this should be great for warm weather. Looks to be a breathable fabric and I got mine 3/8 lined (only lined in the top of the back and the sleeves, no lining at the back or sides).
Can someone refresh my memory, was there going to be an off-white tennis trainer pre-order coming up soon?
Just received shipping notification for the VBC Estate Blue Hopsack blazer I ordered when the fabrics were first introduced, should be here by Wednesday. I'm surprised I got the ship notification for the blazer before the grey hopsack pants, which were ordered at the same time. The pants were based on an existing pattern with no changes so I figured those would have been made quickly once the fabric arrived, unless they only have a portion of the VBC fabrics on hand. In...
5 miles today, longest run since I got back into it. I did legs at the gym yesterday, so it was tough but I made it.
I have no problem waiting until October for a navy suede tennis trainer, count me in! Can you do brass eyelets on this?
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! For sale here are 5 pairs of J. Crew Stanton shorts from last season. These don't fit me anymore, so I had to buy a bunch of new pairs for this year, and I'm unloading my haul from last year. These have each been worn probably 5-6x max, since I only had them for one summer and I rotated between all of them. These are all size 34 and have a 9" inseam. Some are cotton/linen blends and...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS SHIPPING, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of Epaulet Rudy fit trousers from one of their recent "Factory Finds" sales, where they offer limited amounts of fabrics for one-off trousers that are made to order. There as a 100% wool light grey crosshatch fabric. They are a lightweight wool with a fantastic texture, I'd say their similar to Minnis Fresco, but not quite as airy. These are pretty much the perfect...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS SHIPPING, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of Epaulet Rudy fit trousers from one of their recent "Factory Finds" sales, where they offer limited amounts of fabrics for one-off trousers that are made to order. There as a 100% wool light grey crosshatch fabric. They are a lightweight wool with a fantastic texture, I'd say their similar to Minnis Fresco, but not quite as airy. These are pretty much the perfect...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Up for grabs here is an Epaulet EPLA Doyle jacket in the washed Mocha duck canvas color is size 42R. I've only worn the jacket 2 or 3 times, so it's still good as new. I love Epaulet and they make great stuff, but I just picked up another field jacket that fits me a little better, so I'm letting this one go for way below retail. For more details on the jacket, click here to view it on...
Thanks! I'll poke around and see if I can find anything on the 'bay. I just got a navy linen Valstar field jacket and I love it, but I'm also looking for something in a lighter color as well.