or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

^ what specs did you use for this jacket, fully canvassed, unstructured, or some other design? I'm not sure if I want to get my Fresco suit canvassed or unstructured.
Add this to your cart:http://custom.luxire.com/products/additional-serviceCost is $1 per swatch, and just add a list of swatches you want in the Notes section when checking out.
Very interested to see what the results look like! I just placed an order for 5 more shirts, so I think I'll be pretty well stocked there for a while. My next order will be for a full suit - Minnis Fresco Navy Tattersall.
I've been wanting to order a jacket for a few months but just haven't gotten around to it yet. How did you order yours, did you send in measurements or mail a garment for replication? I was thinking of sending in a jacket and copying the details exactly, but making very minor adjustments to the measurements.
Haha, seriously...I feel slower and slower every time I read this thread. I'm too big and tall to ever out up the kinds of times most post here
Both DC and SF have my name and size down, so I guess it's just a waiting game at this point! It's been a while since I've been to NYC, but I'll be there in about 6 weeks from now, so maybe I'll stop in to Leffot while I'm there.
Yep, I should have figured if you're in on the pre-order they would have offered a B width I'm not upset about missing out on this one, I have enough pre-orders I'm still waiting on, but Leffot is kind of a pain in the ass, at least in my limited experience with them. I've been trying to buy there for years and have emailed and called asking if I could get in on some of their regular makeups and reserve my size (being a B width, I can't order from their regular stock since...
+1000 to this. The buyer should be aware of all policies regarding remakes or other issues before buying. If you don't like the policy, don't buy. I you didn't know the policy, that's the buyer's fault for not researching the policies before buying. If you want a remake, follow Luxire's rules and get a remake. If you don't want a remake, throw the shirt away and buy somewhere else with a better policy. Oh wait, that doesn't exist...
^ did you send a picture of what you wanted the shirring to look like? IME you can't use vague terms like "subtle" and expect Luxire to know exactly what you want. On one of my earliest orders with Luxire I asked for a spread collar, and it didn't turn out the way I wanted, but that's because I didn't provide enough exact details an measurements.
Thanks for the info. I'm sure all pairs are probably spoken for, with a waiting list as well. I need a 12B on the Trubalance, so I'm probably out this round. That's ok, too many other pre-orders for me already, don't want to spread myself too thin.