or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

And for today, Luxire x3 - got my sand canvas jacket back with the bump in the shoulder fixed. Luxire did a bang-up job on this and I can't wait to get my other 2 current jacket orders finished and shipped. Also wearing the sky blue oxford and my very first pair of Luxire trousers, the chocolate brown linen.
^ good point, that may be the issue, I meant top meaning the top shirt in the stack. A better description would be left to right: sky blue linen cotton, pale blue cool linen cotton, and sky blue oxford. I tried to take a pic in natural light without any filters or adjustments, but I'm just using an iPhone so the colors could be off a bit. The main thing I wanted to show was the difference in the shades, how the pale blue cool linen cotton was more saturated than the sky...
3.1 this morning. It felt like I was running really fast, but I barely finished under 9 min per mile. My legs must have been heavy after leg day at the gym yesterday.
Nope, the pale blue is in the middle and sky blue is on the bottom (left). The sky blue linen cotton is much more saturated than the pale blue cool linen cotton. I'm definitely looking forward to Luxire stocking a pale pale blue linen cotton, I'd probably buy at least 2 of those.On the issue of CMT, if you don't like Luxire's prices, then don't use Luxire for CMT. I don't think they need to defend their pricing, as it's pretty clear that is not a core piece of their...
Here's the comparison shot I promised yesterday, sky blue oxford on top, pale blue cool linen cotton in the middle, and sky blue linen cotton on the bottom:
Thanks! Saved for future reference
I'll go back and look for those, thanks. I tried searching Luxire's website from my phone through the G&R fabrics but it was returning too many results and I couldn't find any of the linen-cotton ones.
^ that pale blue end on end linen looks like a nice shade, but I wish I could find something in this linen-cotton fabric in a similar shade. The cool linen-cotton is perfect for hot biz cas summers in my office, and I can even wear it with a lightweight jacket and tie for meetings. I think a pure linen might look too casual.
price drop to only $120 shipped
^ I'm thinking about bleaching it, but I'm going to try that on the sky blue linen cotton first, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe this weekend I'll give it a shot, and depending on how that turns out, I could try this one next.