or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Yeah, I had sizing locked down pretty well, but then my right foot decided to grow, or stretch out or whatever (especially in the toebox), so now most of my shoes are too tight on my right foot but fit perfectly on my left. I'll have to slowly start buying bigger shoes to fit my right foot, and then use a tongue pad or something like that for my left. Either that or buy from a maker that can sell mismatched sizes. Thinking of taking a trip to Budapest to get properly...
PTBs from DC for Whiskey Wednesday. Look for these to hit B&S soon (size 12B) because I'm getting some toe pain in my right foot when I walk. It's always awesome when it takes months and months of trial and error to nail down a size (a special order size no less) only to have one of your feet decide to start growing and screw everything up.
all sold!
drops drops drops
I've never bought a leather jacket before because they're usually too short on me, but this new MTO program sounds promising.
I cuff everything and for me it almost always looks better. I have long legs and for some reason I don't like seeing the long lines of the pants without a cuff at the bottom to break it up. I don't think adding cuffs on Taylors or Gables would look like there's too much going on.
Pre-orders are your friend
another drop
^ I just went to Luxire's website and typed "checks" into the search bar. I got 929 results and almost all of them were under $200, and many were sub $100. If there's a specific type of check you are looking for, you can narrow your search, but there is no shortage of checked fabrics in your price range.
The old style rivets were built more like a trouser in the waistband and could be brought in and out easily, but that was changed with the current version. It still may be possible to do, but I don't think it will be easy.