Posts by Beatlegeuse

Yeah I couldn't even find anywhere that had them. I submitted an entry for the raffle at END, but I won't hold my breath on that.
sold!
Those grey suede XI's are fire. Not sure I would pay $400 for them (resellers already have them listed for $600-$700!). I'm sure they'll still sell out in a minute, but maybe people will be forced to drop their prices once they realize that *hopefully* nobody will pay those super inflated prices. How limited are these going to be?
If anyone wants rare shell be sure to check my sig... I don't really agree with any of the comments about the rare shell colors being less wearable than black and #8. If I could find some that fit me, I'd be in whiskey, cigar, and ravello most days, but that just may be a personal preference that I have always tended to gravitate toward lighter color shoes. My first pair of "nice" shoes years ago were walnut Strands, and I haven't looked back since then.
price drop
another drop
more drops
Subscribed. I'm doing a similar trip at the end of March, and I created a thread about it but I totally missed that this one was already open. The only thing I knew for sure that was on my list was Vass.
Haven't bought a new pair of Jordans on release day in many years, but I managed to grab the new SJ's. SNKRS app worked well for me, and I just took delivery yesterday. Gotta say they're pretty awesome, love the icy blue soles.
Eggshell denim!