or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Yep, I have darts on all my shirts. They're not darted to an extreme amount, but it does help to slightly alter the shape of the shirt to fit my upper back to lower back drop. You could also try making the back waist smaller than the front waist as others have suggested, that will essentially have the same effect.
Seems like pre-orders are the only way for the most part. I have B and C width Barrie shoes, but all took months or years of waiting.
This is helpful, thanks. I should probably go 12.5C or maybe even 12.5B in a Grant boot in that case. I'd rather err on the side of caution and go with 12.5C and wear some thicker socks rather than get something that's too tight. Thanks!
Looks very nice, I just ordered the same fabric over the weekend. This pic is making me hope mine comes in soon!
Stupid sizing question, but I gotta ask anyway. I know the Grant is a tweener for most, but if I'm a 12B Barrie shoe, 12C Barrie boot (I like to size up since boots tend to fit narrower), 12B Trubalance (CXL Indy boot), and 12.5C unlined chukka on the Leydon, should I go with 12C for a shell boot on the Grant? This would be 1/2 size wider than a Trubalance boot for me, but 1/2 size shorter than the unlined chukkas. I tried the 1494 in 12C and it was too small. Or should I...
Yeah my measurements are similar, just a little bit bigger:Chest: 22.75"Waist: 20.25" (plus darts in the back)Bottom hem: 21.75This looks fine tucked or untucked IMO
Minnis swatches are hit and miss - I've requested some in the past and Luxire had some available so they sent them to me. But if really want some Minnis fabrics, check out the Huddersfield Fine Worsteds website. You can order swatches, up to 5 at a time, for free. And they have every Minnis swatch.
Thanks for the advice. I don't own any Fresco jackets yet, just one pair of trousers, so I wasn't sure how well it would hold up if I went unstructured. I was leaning towards going with canvassing, so that's probably what I'll end up doing.
^ what specs did you use for this jacket, fully canvassed, unstructured, or some other design? I'm not sure if I want to get my Fresco suit canvassed or unstructured.
Add this to your cart:http://custom.luxire.com/products/additional-serviceCost is $1 per swatch, and just add a list of swatches you want in the Notes section when checking out.