or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

For anyone that has experience with the Molloy fabrics, are they super heavy? I was looking at getting some tweed pants made for the winter, and I was trying to decide between the Dugdale and the Molloy fabrics. The winter here is very mild, so I'm not looking for anything extremely heavyweight, but those Molloy fabrics look so nice.
sold!
2nd iteration of shoes shipped out today, should have them by next Tuesday. Is there anyone else here that also got in on the shoes? I thought Luxire was going to make about 3 pairs, but I haven't seen anyone else posting about them...could be non-SF members I guess.
21908.6 + 16 = 21924.6
5 miles Friday morning at 8:26 per mile, 2nd fastest run ever for me at that distance, at least according to RunKeeper.
^ there is some truth to that, but I don't see anyone else asking these types of questions from any other retailer or manufacturer in other SF threads. Most people here expect a lot out of brands they buy from retailers and manufacturers on this site, but if you check out other affiliate threads, nobody is ever asking Epaulet or NMWA or Kent Wang to prove that the workers who make their clothes have good working conditions. Why do people here keep harping on this when...
4 miles this morning. I had a late meeting last night, scarfed a triple bacon pretzel burger from Wendy's at 10pm, then woke up at 5am and had my fastest run in months. Felt great! Maybe I need to do this more often...
Cigar LWB today, and I think these are the only plain socks I own.
^ very nice, definitely makes me anxious to see the 2nd iteration of my shoes
Thanks! I see great minds think alike, your tan suede is also looking very nice todayOh yeah, definitely worth the wait. I've gotten so much wear out of these since I got them earlier in the year.