or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

sold!
5.1 miles today, felt much better than when I did the half marathon last weekend. I stopped at a park halfway through the run to do about 10 minutes of pullups and dips at a park that had workout stations. It was a nice way to break up the run, I think I'll have to run by that park again.
Vass museum calf double monks, worn once, size 45.5, check my sig
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PAYPAL only, first to pay gets the item! Up for sale is a pair of beautiful double monks from Vass in a gold museum calf leather. They are size 45.5 (roughly a US 12 IMO) and they're built on the elegant F-last. These were a group MTO through Epaulet, and they were my first pair of Vass, so I took a stab on the sizing and I guessed wrong unfortunately. I probably need a 46, because these are just a tad too tight in the toes...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PAYPAL only, PM me with any questions. Up for sale is a pair of staple mid-grey trousers made by Luxire, the fabric is Dugdale and they are a lightweight flannel (roughly 9-10 oz). The fabric is great and the construction is fantastic as per Luxire's usual standards, but these were one of my first pairs with Luxire, I wore them a few times but I've since updated my measurements to fit me better. They are still good as...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PAYPAL only, PM me with any questions! Up for sale are 3 ties that are barely worn, and still look good as new...2 from Panta and one from Yellow Hook Neckties. These are being sold for only $65 $60 $55 $50 each with FREE CONUS shipping...knock $10 off the total price if you want 2 ties, or $15 off if you want all three! The Panta ties are both six-fold, made in the USA of 100% Escariol wool, one is brown and one is navy,...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PAYPAL only, PM me with any questions! Up for grabs is a Banana Republic cotton navy blazer from about 4-5 years ago. IMO the quality is better on this one than the stuff that they're currently selling. I've worn it just a handful of times years ago, and it's just been sitting in my closet since then. Still fits like new and doesn't have any flaws. This jacket is made of Italian cotton, it has genuine horn buttons (I...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PAYPAL only, PM me with any questions! Up for grabs is a Southwick for Epaulet Harris Tweed sportcoat in a gorgeous heavyweight olive marl fabric. This was an MTO jacket that I had made about 4 years ago when Epaulet first started their partnership with Southwick. I've worn it only a few times a few years ago, and since I moved to Florida I never really have a chance to wear it, this would be much better suited for someone...
If Luxire has the fabric in stock and you already have a pattern, you'll probably get them faster than that. If this is your first pair, then Thrifter's estimate is pretty accurate. Could be a little bit shorter than that, but also could be much longer if they're waiting to stock the fabric. I placed an order for some Holland & Sherry tweed pants using an existing pattern a while ago and I'm not sure when they will be shipping yet.
Just got my ends for my friends trousers from the last event...has anyone noticed any variations in measurements from what they should be? I threw mine on straight out of the box and right away I felt something was wrong, they felt very snug in my thigh. I purposely sized up to a size 36 Rudy to account for my thighs/seat, but these felt pretty tight. I took them off and took some measurements and found that the waist was a full inch smaller (36" instead of 37", which is...