or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

^ wow that was fast. Didn't they just take pre-orders on that less than a month ago?
+1 I usually say something like "copy measurements and details from order #xxxx with the following changes" and then I'll list anything I want to change. And I'm usually pretty specific. For example, if my collar was 15 inches and I want it bigger, I'd say "increase collar measurement by 0.5 inches from 15 inches to 15.5 inches." That way there's less room for error.
Placed my order 5 days ago for 5 shirts (I've ordered many before and just made minor adjustments to these) and already got a shipping notification
Here's a pic I snapped of the shirt I'm wearing today - Luxire standard BD with 3.5" points, unfused and unlined in a linen-cotton fabric:They're still working on my shoes. Lots of delays over the past few months, but there's a chance they may be finished in about a month from now. I'll be sure to post pics and a full review here when I get them.
4.2 this morning, felt great, love getting out there before the sun is up
Madison just did one not too long ago, they did runs of Cigar and Whiskey at the same time. Probably worth it to check with them again and see how soon they are planning on doing another one.
Yup, I love their standard BD collar. Has a great roll, but is not too extreme.
^ agreed, sometimes with swatches it's tough to discern how they will look fully made up. I'm really digging the linen brown windowpane TRE1001 from this book but I'm afraid it might be too light as a SC. Sometimes swatches look darker to me and then they end up looking lighter IRL after being made into a garment. Anyone have pics of this one as a completed jacket or suit?
8.5UK typically would translate to a 9.5US size. However, for me personally the sneakers did seem to run a little small. I wear a 12 in Converse Chucks, but the 12 in these were noticeably smaller - I posted a comparison pic in this thread a few weeks ago. I wear a 13 in New Balance (996, 574, etc.) and I think I'll need to size up to 13 in the EP sneakers.
I have more Alden suede than shell right now, although in admittedly small quantities (3 to 2). But I do have 3 shell pre-orders going so that balance will shift when those come in. I am always on the lookout for good suede makeups from Alden, I think it's just as good as their shell, depending on your individual tastes and wardrobe needs.