or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

9.35 this morning with some more hills
Sold!
Just placed an order for 2 pairs Minnis flannel trousers for winter - light grey and mid grey. Anyone order any Minnis stuff lately? I know Luxire doesn't always have the fabric on hand so sometimes they take a little longer to make than other fabrics.
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of Taupe suede Malko boots from Heschung, sold by No Man Walks Alone. These are beautifully made and look wonderful...but unfortunately they are a mismatched size. I wore these for a few months, always wondering why the right boot felt tighter than the left boot, and then I actually looked at the size and realized I had been wearing 2 different size boots The left boot...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of BNWT SNS Herning mittens. Everyone knows SNS is one of the best knitwear manufacturers in the world, and this pair of mittens is no exception. They are completely hand-made and are super warm and comfy. These are a really wearable bordeaux dark mix color, which I can't actually find for sale anywhere online, so this is a pretty unique pair of mittens. End Clothing is...
First to pay gets the item, PAYPAL only, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling a black/white shepherd's check wedding tie from Kent Wang - worn once, still in perfect shape, looks good as new! It's a lined six-fold tie, made in Italy, and it's the perfect tie to wear as a guest (or if you're the groom) to any wedding. Click below for a link to the same tie from Kent Wang's website: http://www.kentwang.com/ties/shepherds-check-black.html It's being sold...
5.5 miles this morning. The weather at 5:30am is finally starting to cool down making for much better runs
I just ordered 2 more pairs
Thanks! They're my first pair of Buttero and I'm definitely ready to throw out all my old Chucks and other sneakers and just buy more of these.
Maiden voyage of some suede Butteros I just picked up this week...these things are the tits. The suede is very nappy, completely different from most other smooth suede shoes in my wardrobe, but it works really well for casual sneakers: