or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Suits are still done as a special order. All of their trouser swatches can be made into suits, so you just need to email them and ask for a quote depending on the fabric. They can do CMT as well. I just got a new suit a few weeks ago, and I think the jacket fit is perfect for me, and Luxire nailed my trouser measurements, so the next time I buy a suit I will mail in the jacket for duplication and I'll use my trouser pattern for the suit pants.
4 miles this morning. RE: why do I run...I've always been an active person, playing sports, lifting weights, etc., but I always hated distance running, I would just get too bored. About 2 years ago, I had just moved to a new state and I was still looking for a job, so a lot of days I needed something to do to fill my time. I started off just doing a mile or two here or there, but pretty soon I was increasing my mileage pretty quickly, and here I am 2 years later still...
Makes sense, thanks for the info. Honestly I don't really want to try this unless I absolutely have to, or maybe this is something Luxire could offer for a fee? This easier solution would just be to offer a mid-weight standard white oxford. All the reviews I've read of the warzone and warzone plus is that they're pretty heavy.
I bleach white cotton t-shirts all the time without any negative effects. What would the effect be on bleaching a shirt one time? I'm no fabric expert, so I'm interested in hearing some more details.
Actually, could I theoretically get another sky blue oxford and bleach it white? Or is that just stupid and it wouldn't work?
Drop to $60, practically giving these away at this point!
If I wanted a white OCBD in a fabric with a similar weight and feel to the sky blue oxford, which one should I choose?
I wouldn't wear snuff with plain navy worsted trousers, but I'm wearing snuff chukkas with navy linen pants today and I really like the look.
I still have 3 others (brown CXL, western print, and English bridle leather) from around the same time that are all still going strong, and I wear one of those 3 almost every single day.
Natty CXL belt finally bit the dust after years of consistent wear. Can't wait to try one of the new ones since they're released!