or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

That Aero jacket looks really great, I'm intrigued by the upcoming MTO program with them.
Cool, thanks for the link. I have never really tried this extended shoulder myself, so it jumped out at me as looking different than all the other jackets I've worn in the past. I'd be interested to see if Luxire can do something not as extended.
Maybe it's just the angle that the jackets are hanging on the hangers as opposed to being on a mannequin, so that may be throwing me off. Check out the below picture, see how the sleeve is attached to the shoulder, and it's almost a straight line from the armpit area up to the edge of the shoulder. On the Luxire jackets it looks like there's a big curve pointing outwards from the armpit to the shoulder. But again now that I look at the comparison, it might just be the...
It looks like there's a similar theme with the shoulders in all of the jackets in those photos. I don't know if there's a technical term for it, but all the shoulders seem to have a drastic curve and they protrude out pretty far. If you follow the seam starting at the chest point and going up, by the time it gets to the tip of the shoulders it looks like it sticks out farther than it should. Not sure if this is a house style or if they're just following customer...
Love my Valstar field jacket, but I'm still waiting for it to cool down just a few more degrees so I can start wearing it.
Ordered 4 shirts during the October sale and they've already shipped less than 2 weeks after the order was placed. Definitely one of the fastest orders I've placed in the past year.
more price drops
another price drop
The old style rivets that were built more like a dress trouser from a tailoring perspective have a very very very small amount to let out in the thigh. You can try it, but unless all you need is a tiny little bit of more space, I can't imagine it would make much of a noticeable difference.
Not sure how you can have something that fits well, but then at the same time think the cut is unflattering. If you don't like the way something looks on you, I would not recommend sending that in for replication. Try getting it tailored locally until you're happy with the way it looks, then send it in to Luxire to copy. Sending in something you're not 100% happy with and then trying to make significant changes is a recipe for disaster.