or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

Yep with the heat index it was triple digits here today. I hope it cools down so I can wear the new heirloom sometime before February. Team ecru.
8 miles Sunday, really struggled with the last mile in the heat so I did a run/walk for that last stretch.
It's been a while since someone asked, so I'll throw it out there...any update on the Fairfax jean?
You're right, looks like calf. I saw a shiny black boot in the email on my phone and didn't zoom in to look at the price or description. It's still a pretty cool boot either way.
4 miles this morning at 8:30 pace. Came within 3 seconds of finishing mile number 4 in under 8 minutes, which I'm pretty sure is something I've never done on a 4 mile run before.
For any big-footed dudes there is a really cool black shell chukka with antique welt and edge in size 13D on TSM irregular list. I can't recall ever seeing a boot like that before.
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PAYPAL only, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of Buttero Tanino sneakers that I picked up from No Man Walks Alone a little while ago. I wore them a few times, maybe 10-12 wears. They're great, however, they're just a tad too small for me. I just picked up a different pair in a size 46 and those work much better, so I'm selling this pair in size 45. I'd say these will work better for a true size US 12 foot. I'm more...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PAYPAL only, PM me with any questions! Selling a pair of Epaulet Rivet chinos from their recent "Ends for Friends" sale where they offer limited fabrics at great prices. This is a pair of the Moss corduroy fabric that is now sold out and cannot be ordered again. These are brand new with tags and have not been worn, I just took delivery of them last week. These are the ORIGINAL fit of the Rivet chino, not the new, updated...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PAYPAL only, PM me with any questions! Up for sale here is an awesome Kent Wang navy blazer, fits size 40L/42L - see below for complete measurements. This has served me great for the past year or so, has been cared for very well, and I just picked it up from the dry cleaner. The only reason I'm selling is that I just got another navy blazer, so this one is a bit redundant now. Also, it's just a tad bit short on me, it would...