or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

I hope you're correct, because I don't want to wait 18 months for the boots! I already waited 3+ for another pre-order that never came to fruition, so hopefully the timeline on these is quicker. Ed said they are confirmed with Alden already, so it shouldn't be much longer. I will post pics as soon as they arrive!
I agree 100% uncle Mac...I was just quoting a line from a ridiculous eBay post trying to sell Ravello LWBs for $1700. I actually should have some Ravello soon...wingtip boot from TSM should be ready within the next 4 months or so.
Good point, I retract my statement and agree with this. Move on to Fresco once you have your fit nailed down
If the flannels seem too heavy and you live in a warm-ish climate, check out the Minnis Fresco fabrics
"This makeup is likelyto never appear again given the recent indefinite shortages fromHorween."Classic.
^ I'd say that's a really good time for almost anyone CP, I'd be lucky to finish a 5K quicker than that! I did a leisurely 6 miles this morning, didn't push the pace too hard.
Looks like a good starting point, I'm a big fan of any kind of foam rolling. The only thing I don't like is how they show the person just rolling up and down the leg like they're rolling out dough. You should roll slowly until you find the tender spots and just hold it there for 10-15 seconds, then slowly roll again and repeat.You can pick up a really inexpensive foam roller on Amazon for probably 10 bucks, start out with something not too stiff, and then work your way up...
Foam rolling is your friend!
Man, LS really seems to be getting out of the Alden business. I have nothing against their new stuff, I own 5 pairs of New Balance myself (not from LS), but they used to have so many beautiful Alden makeups
I bought the snuff trainers in size 12 but returned them because they were too small for me - you should see those popping back up on the website any day now. I probably need a 12.5 or maybe even a 13. I like the idea of the future group buys or preorders where I can reserve a larger size, but I'm a little nervous because I'm not exactly sure yet which size I'll need.