or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

If you're measuring the rise right at the crotch seam it's definitely smaller than 11.5". It's probbaly closer to around 10".Might be time to find a new tailor, if she is refusing to taper the legs.
Same here...I go all the way up to 38(!) and take in the waist to fit more like a 34-35 just to get my thighs and butt to fit. But I'm an extreme example compared to most EP customers I'm sure; I also take a 36 Rudy and get the waist taken in to fit like a 34. I tried on Walts once and my legs looked like sausages.
Echoing what others have said about the ocean blue, that one looked like a winner, congrats to the dude that snagged it!
last price drop!
another drop
Looks like mine! Right in time for a little cold snap we're having down here.
5 miles again this morning with more pullups and dips halfway. Managed to finish the full run at my 3rd fastest pace ever at this distance.
I placed an order around the end of December that just shipped this week. It was a pair of trousers based on an existing pattern, but it was a H&S fabric that they didn't have on hand, so it took a little longer than most of my other orders. If you ordered in November, you should probably check with them and see what the holdup is.
6.6 miles this morning with 3 miles of hill repeats
5 miles tonight, trying to increase my pull-up reps at the halfway point. I'm usually good for the first or second set, but then my strength drops off considerably by the time I get to the third.