or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling 2 pairs of size 12 suede shoes, both have been worn and show some signs of wear but still have tons of life left in them. Come from a non-smoking home and there are no foul odors from either pair, and they fit pretty much TTS. I can ship these for free if you do not want the shoebox, otherwise please add $15 for shipping if you want the box. I have the original box for both pairs. To Boot...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Up for grabs is an amazing pair of Viberg Service Boots - Rust Horween Chromexcel Roughout Suede via No Man Walks alone. Click here for all kinds of details on the boots. These are truly awesome, but I just don't wear them enough to justify keeping them. They've only been worn twice, show zero signs of wear, and they are practically brand new. NMWA currently has them listed for $755, and the size...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! For sale are three premium cardigans - 2 SNS Stark cardigans and 1 Epaulet Heirloom cardigan. Both of the Starks have barely been worn, and they are size Large in the OLD fit, not the newer, more cropped fit. These have the added length that was only available in the original fit from a few years back, very hard to find now. The Epaulet Heirloom cardigan is a size 42 and has only been worn twice,...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling 4 premium ties - 1 Sozzi knit tie, 2 Bigi Cravate Milano wool ties (all three from No Man Walks Alone), and 1 Yellow Hook Neckties lightweight striped grenadine. All are in great condition and have been worn minimally. The Yellow Hook tie has a very small pull that can be seen in the photos, which should be able to be fixed easily. $5 discount for each additional tie bought! Sozzi knit -...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Up for sale are two awesome Kent Wang MTM suits in staple colors - a perfect mid grey and a navy that is maybe just one shade brighter than a standard CBD navy. Both of these suits have been worn but are still in great condition, only reason I'm selling is that they're a little small on me now. They should fit a pretty standard US 40L (maybe 42L), and the trousers are a US 34. Both suits are fully...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Selling two wonderful jackets made by Luxire - one is made from a beautiful VBC Estate Blue Hopsack material. Slightly more textured and casual than a standard business navy blazer, but can be worn in all but the most conservative environments. The other is much more casual, a completely unstructured cotton canvas navy blazer. Both have genuine horn buttons, surgeon's cuffs, dual side vents,...
First to pay gets the item, FREE CONUS shipping, PM me with any questions! Up for sale are 2 flawless pairs of Minnis Flannel trousers, light grey and mid grey, both made by Luxire. They have only been worn two or three times each, and they are freshly dry cleaned. I live in Florida so it just doesn't get cold enough for me to wear these consistently. Construction is top notch, these are flat front pants, both lined to the knee, made with genuine horn buttons. From what...
Awesome, thanks. Think I'll get in on that pre-order, I've been looking for a proper raincoat in a super light weight for a long time.
If I'm a VI in SS Merino, what would I be in the Genéve? Large?
I think I already know the answer but I'll ask anyway...any chance you will ever be able to offer any of the sneakers in size 14? I tried the unfinished HH sport trainer in size 13 on the last go-round of pre-orders, but they were just a tad too snug on me. I really like the white tennis trainer with the ecru sole, but I'm afraid even in size 13 they'd be uncomfortable on my feet.