or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

^ very nice! The pattern looks fantastic and if mine come out looking as good as those I'm sure I'll be happy
This looks pretty close to the details in the pair I'm waiting to be made. Hopefully this means it might not be too much longer!I agree with this, when I placed my order I was looking for a slightly dressier shoe, so I think the welt should probably not protrude too much. I don't think the last looks too bad, maybe could be slightly sleeker, but I don't like really chiseled lasts, I like a rounder toe. Also, I'd like the edge trim color to be a little darker, it looks more...
19762.5 + 4.5 + 5.5 + 9 = 19781.5
9 miles today, super hot and humid out compared to my run on Friday morning, but I was able to keep a consistent pace and still finished strong.
5.6 miles while visiting my hometown for the holiday weekend. It poured the whole time, but it felt good and actually helped keep me cool. It was also nice to have some hills to run up and down, it's so flat where I live so I liked changing it up today.
Haha, very true. I'm probably overthinking it, I'm sure they will look very good together
Thanks for the reply. I'm wondering now if I should get the snuff suede belt when that comes online to wear with the snuff trainers and other snuff suede shoes I already own, or if there would be a better option. I don't own any suede belts at the moment. I would usually wear my EP western print or natty CXL belt with snuff suede.
Just snagged the snuff trainers. Very excited.
I think people here have said this has happened to them before, but my shoes are always off going through security so I've never had any first hand experience with walking through a metal detector with them on.
Do you guys wear snuff suede belts with snuff suede shoes? I'm usually not too matchy-matchy with my belts and shoes, I won't wear a black belt with brown shoes or anything like that, but I like to wear leathers and colors that complement each other without necessarily being the exact same color and leather.