or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

They might not nail everything 100% exact on the first go-round, but the sizing should be pretty spot on for the most part. Make sure to explicitly spell out specific details that you want to make sure your suit has. I would not recommend using a suit jacket as the pattern for a safari jacket or a denim jacket, chances are your measurements and then overall construction may be significantly different.
Same here. I wore my SS Merino maybe 3x last year, yet I always lust after all this awesome outerwear that I have no use for. That Camoshita is fire
^ nice! My size is super odd (12.5B) so I hope I could add that with a pre-order.
Wanted to double check on this and see if the #8 Alt Wiens were going to be re-ordered again anytime soon. There might be an order already out there that hasn't been fulfilled yet, so I'm guessing probably no new orders until that one is stocked.
one more price drop
one more drop on last remaining Stark
more drops!
Excited for the new website! Will the new suit program be offered when that rolls out?
Any new Alden pre-orders coming any time soon? I continually missed out on the Color 8 Alt Wiens but I'd definitely get in on it next time a pre-order is available.
Probably the Leydon last like all the other unlined suede chukkas. I saw these as Alden SF but I think multiple retailers carry them.