or Connect

Posts by Beatlegeuse

One of the new shirts from my most recent batch. It looks ok from the front but I think I may nip the waist in the back just a bit, it's a little billowy.
Yup. I think it might have been an even smaller batch of people, like 2 or 3. They've posted a couple of preview shots but not really anything final yet. They've had some issues getting a reliable shoemaker to go from start to finish on this project with them. It's been about a month since I've checked in. Maybe I'll email them again for a status.
Not so fast on the shoes! Communication has been great for me throughout the whole process but it's been about 7 months and counting for the shoes, not sure when they will be finished yet. That's actually not too long in the grand scheme of things, I've waited 2 years for Leather Soul to fulfill an Alden pre-order. But Luxire's original estimate was 2-3 months on the shoes.
20926.1 + 3 + 6.3 = 20935.4
^ that's an extremely quick progression, to go from barely running 3.5km to doing a sub 55 10K in only 4 months! I've been running for about 2 years now and I did 6.3 miles this morning, just over 10K, and it took me a hair over 57 minutes.
Got in 3 miles today, work was crazy last week and I couldn't run at all, so it felt good to get out there today.
I actually did get a response from them after about a week or so, and they confirmed this was the old fit Stark and gave me the measurement for the length, which is 5cm longer than the new fit. The bad news...it's 250 Euro plus shipping which comes out to about $370 USD. I really want it, but I don't want it that badly.
My vote is Fresco all the way. The texture is really great, but from a distance they just look like like plain trousers for the most part and are definitely suitable for business environments. I don't ever wear my Fresco casually, it's just for the office or when I need to get dressed up for something.
Thanks guys. Order # is 8116 and the fabric was Business-Shirt White With Blue Dress Stripes. The name doesn't quite roll off the tongue, but it's a really great fabric, especially at the price point.
YHNT linen brown houndstooth...definitely still one of my faves: